Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Upset!

When I tink back tat day when I asked him to take a look at e blog I set up for us on our future n when tat day we actually quarrel, I feel so sad.. Til nw, I nv brought up anytin abt tis blog..

So sad.. I was always lookin forward to our future bt nv reali noe tat e quarrels al e while brought him fear.. I'm so upset abt it even until nw.. Anyway.. wat can I do? He used to brin up abt tis n tat n I m always feel warmth when we talk abt it.. Bt as days passed, I can reali confirm tat tis topic will nt b brought up eva again.. Even when I always tell him firmly tat I wont brin it up again, bt I m stil wonderin if we will b together for long or foreva anot... Shd I reali giv up e thots n start to look for someone else????? Next wk, he wil b havin evenin classes.. N we wil onli get to mit durin wkends.... I wonder wat shd I do then.. Guess I mus reali brace myself up.. Do e things tat I shd do.. I wan my confidence back! I dun wish to b a useless woman when one day he dump mi! I mus b a capable lady. A confidence, brainy, sophisticated lady of e century... I mus reali find tat back.. So tat I wont tink tat once I m attached, I m nobody liao.. I mus stil stand out frm e crowd.. Mus let myself tink tat I m stil worth n mayb, beta choices or chances out there... I must!!! Frm tml onwards, I mus! Confidence, brainy and sophisticated! *Muackz*

Popular Posts