Skip to main content

NEW POST

Singapore Reimagined through A Local Scenic Traveler’s Eyes

They say Singapore is small, fast-paced, modern and in foreigners' eyes: man-made. But if you slow down and change your angle, it’s also incredibly scenic with histories going back to the 1800s - 1900s. And not just that, it is a free walkable tour. Or maybe you can cycle around too by spending a small amount to rent a bicycle. As a local Singaporean, it’s easy to take the streets we walk every day for granted. But lately, I’ve been picking up my camera again to look at my home country through the eyes of a traveler. No rushing, no text-heavy guides. Just Singapore, reimagined. By Your Truly. FULLERTON SQUARE How to get there: Alight at Raffles Place MRT Station, take Exit G . The interchange station in CBD area, serving the North-South Line (NSL) and East-West Line (EWL). The Fullerton Hotel Singapore with Marina Bay Sands in the background Cavenagh Bridge with The Fullerton Hotel in the background The former General Post Office and the Exchange Anderson Bridge  is par...

My 2010 Plans

Abit early bt beta ma... V determined to hv al tis plans to be executed.
  • Get my Aerobics Instructor licence
  • Get my driving licence
  • Our savings to hit $10k
  • My private savings to hit certain amt (E amt is in my mind)

Although those plans hv to b executed, I hv to sacrifice my holidays.. Told him tat for 2010, we can travel 2 times only.. One is already used and is for Phuket in Feb. Haiz.. Guess wat? Valentine's Day and our Anniversary falls on e CNY holiday.. N we r travellin to Phuket durin tis period.. No chance of celebrating both in one go... So sad... Bt he is payin for the trip n I fork out for e expenses.. Wahahah... Shiok bt stil sad cos of tat.. So hw to fully utilise e 2nd n last trip of e year??? I m tinkin whether to choose Taiwan or Beijing/Shanghai. If only my budget is enuff, I wish I can go for both.. Bt I hv already forecast my travelling budget n is v minimal.. So sad.. Anyway, mus try my best to utilise within my budget n he wont hv to spend alot again from 2010 onwards.. Especially on holidays.. Spend more on mi is e best.. Wahahah.. Shiok! End of tat holiday topic.. N bk to a topic which is nv goin to happen.. When wil it happen? I doubt it will.. Haiz.. Tats alll...................

Popular Posts