Jolin's Concert 7 April 2007

Hahaha... Finally my dream comes true!!! I was at Jolin's concert last Sat. My god!!! So excited all the way lor... We do a board for her bt in e end cant use cos the wordings are not glowing in e dark... Kaoz....

Went wit my best pal. We stop at Bugis for dinner first b4 headin there... Had Sakae Sushi lei... Yummy...... Love it! Then head off there. Wanted to catch a bus to Indoor Stadium bt it was full sia... So we took cab there... No choice k? Scare late for the concert...


When we reach, so mani ppl there le... Alot of them buyin her concert collectibles. I bought a giant size hangin poster... Yummy...!!! My idol lei.... Bought 2 light sticks too... Blue colour!!! Yeah...

Waitin n waitin for the start of e concert.... Finally lights off.... Yeah... everyone screamin lor. OMG.. after thankin al e sponsors, it starts. Wahaha.... Mi n my fren screamed... Haha


Her concert special guest is Energy. Expect them to sing their new song bt most of it are old songs. Bt nt bad la... at least gt 1 song is frm their new album.

Haiz... concert end so early... 10.30pm. Kind of disappointed. The concert overall is good. Bt nt as exciting as her concert at HK n Taiwan. So mani comments le. For SG concert, it seems like nt much of efforts was put in lor... Y like tat huh? Or isit bcos she has been doin so mani concerts til nt special le..? Or, like wat my fren say, we expect too much or highly on her performance le? I duno. Bt quite sad.


After e concert, we went Mcdonald lei... So thirsty. We came out of the stadium. On our way to the bus-stop, I saw frm far e bus is coming... Told my fren to run... We run like hell man... Panting.... Most imptly, we scream too much, sing too much le... Haha... A live KTV sia... Al Jolin's songs.

Wat a nite? Tired bt hapi cos I finally see Jolin's concert.