Travelogue | Hainan, China

Goddess of Mercy (did I get e spellin rite?) Almost forgot to post it..!!! Everyone knows it tis famous statue.
Anyway, I shall give a conclusion to tis trip n wat I say here is jus my personal own opinions:

1) Food is DAMN oily and salty!!!

2) In restaurants, the people there havin meals are DAMN noisy and talkative!!!!

3) Toilets are DAMN dirty and stinko!!!

4) Hard selling!!!! Dun buy frm them, they mumble n mumble n even give u a sulky face!!!

5) Traffic is the WORST!!! They wont give way to people!!! No road divider!!! Cars headin left can use the rite lane and vice versa. Kaoz.... Endangerin our life!

6) A borin shopping malls. Nothin to shop! Imagine u can c Jolin Tsai's album in cassette tape! OMG... come on... Nw ppl DVD liao lor!!! Still gt lots to improve ar....

7) Streets are dirty.


Cant rem stil gt wat le la... Anyway is terrible. I dare not eat much of their food except the famous Wen Chang chicken. I had three bowls of their chicken rice in a row lor during dinner time. Haha... SHiok!!!


Hopefully, when I go Shanghai for holiday, it changes my views on their country. Heard Shanghai not bad lor.. So worth to try. And oso Beijing. I wan to climb tat Great Wall.... Okay! Tat's all abt Hainan Island....


Cool rite? Taken frm the plane, headin to Hainan Island. Wow... above those clouds. Erm... Some embarassing thing to say: This is my 2nd time takin e plane. "Sob" no $$ hw to go holiday...!!
A visit to the Song family's old home. Hmm... I duno anyone know the long ago history. This statue is one of the famous Song's three sisters, Song Qing Ling.

Thousand year old tortosie. Cannot believe it rite? Mi too. Frm wat I see, the body is like kind of rough stone look. V ugly... I cant see the eyes.
Another scenic view.

Scenic View. Taken frm top view of a park.

The way up to see the 'dead' volcano. Bt nice rite tis pic?
Some cute things I find there. In S'pore, we call it Toilet bt there they call it WC. Haha... Top rite hand corner is their rubbish bin. Standard one sia everywhere I go. Twin rubbish bin. One state 'can recycle' and the other one state 'cannot recycle'. Nt like in S'pore, everythin jus throw. Recycle bin can be seen out there in SG bt still, it is rare.
Here is the airport of Hainan Island. Standard wise, nit to improve. Appearance nt attractive at all. Boring!