Skip to main content

NEW POST

End of an Era: Visiting Boh Geh Uncle Canteen One Last Time

Sitting outdoor under the trees As bus 117 rolled through Seletar, Singapore's modern aerospace hub, I took a moment to just look out the window and enjoy the unusually serene greenery. My destination was 398 Piccadilly,  home to the legendary Boh Geh Uncle Canteen or Canteen 398 . I wouldn't have rushed down this week if not for my dad. He had forwarded a picture of the canteen from a friend's group chat with a urgent reminder: 'Go visit and record down the place before it's gone!' Since I live nearby, I knew I couldn't miss out (or FOMO maybe). With their last day of operation officially set for 18 September 2026 , I headed out on its final week to experience this rustic piece of history for the first and one last time on 14 September 2026 . Will never see such sights in Singapore again Stepping off the bus onto Piccadilly felt like stepping straight into a time machine. Hidden within distance from Seletar Camp,   Boh Geh Uncle Canteen  isn't just an o...

++ X'mas ++ Yeah!!! ++

Wow... Is goin to b Xmas liao. So hapi. Of al festive season, I luv Xmas e most.!! Oh... Hw I wish I gt e money to spend my Xmas in other country!! I tink there is more fun than in SG. Anyway.. My wkends shd b lots of fun. Haha.. Hope so. Bt Xmas itself tat day wil b at my Uncle's hse. I shall bring along e camera n take photos wit my cousins. Hee... Hmm.. If Xmas eve is confirm celebratin wit my frens, I shall bring cam too.. Wan to take dw every wonderful moments wit them especially during Xmas.. Stil lookin forward to my gal fren's Xmas party. Duno when wil it b. So miss her. Long time no c her since e last outing. Bt I m sure next mth we wil hv hi-tea together at Carlton. Yeah.. Recently nt feelin well lor. Too heaty le la. I mean myself. Drink lots of water liao n also herbal tea. Hmm.. bt I cant stop my tibits. Haha.. Haiz.. Guess I fail once again in my slimmin lor. Is goin to b 2006 soon. I stil so fat. Haiz.. So disappointed.!! How la? Bt after rebonded my hair, I v hapi liao. Haha.. I gain some confidence back tis yr. Is a secret n I wont tel. Anyway tis yr is a fulfillin yr for mi. N I hope next yr will b beta. I hope Fate wil pay mi a visit. Haha.. Hope onli. Next yr gt lots of things to fulfil. Bless mi. Bless everyone I knoe....

Popular Posts