Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

++ X'mas ++ Yeah!!! ++

Wow... Is goin to b Xmas liao. So hapi. Of al festive season, I luv Xmas e most.!! Oh... Hw I wish I gt e money to spend my Xmas in other country!! I tink there is more fun than in SG. Anyway.. My wkends shd b lots of fun. Haha.. Hope so. Bt Xmas itself tat day wil b at my Uncle's hse. I shall bring along e camera n take photos wit my cousins. Hee... Hmm.. If Xmas eve is confirm celebratin wit my frens, I shall bring cam too.. Wan to take dw every wonderful moments wit them especially during Xmas.. Stil lookin forward to my gal fren's Xmas party. Duno when wil it b. So miss her. Long time no c her since e last outing. Bt I m sure next mth we wil hv hi-tea together at Carlton. Yeah.. Recently nt feelin well lor. Too heaty le la. I mean myself. Drink lots of water liao n also herbal tea. Hmm.. bt I cant stop my tibits. Haha.. Haiz.. Guess I fail once again in my slimmin lor. Is goin to b 2006 soon. I stil so fat. Haiz.. So disappointed.!! How la? Bt after rebonded my hair, I v hapi liao. Haha.. I gain some confidence back tis yr. Is a secret n I wont tel. Anyway tis yr is a fulfillin yr for mi. N I hope next yr will b beta. I hope Fate wil pay mi a visit. Haha.. Hope onli. Next yr gt lots of things to fulfil. Bless mi. Bless everyone I knoe....

Popular Posts