Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

Hapi Day!!!

Today I take leave. Haha... Guess wat? I went to rebond my hair for jus $120. Feel beta nw. Hmm... Hapi..Bt veri tired. Wake up 9plus. By e time I reach hm frm e salon, is areadi 3plus. So tired n I feel abit blur blur liao. Duno la. Go for my class oso after lecture went off. Nv stay for tutorial. Haha.. Went off wit my fren then I drop off @ JE. Went CD Rama. Bought Energy's concert vcd. Watch liao n veri gd show actually. N veri touched by them. Haiz.. Nw Milk left e group. Duno hw Energy is goin to b. Kunda oso sick. Duno recover liao ma. Anyway tis is one of e vcd worth keepin. Tis e last concert wit Milk ard. Sad. Nw mi, stuck wit my projects. I reali duno hw to do lor. Sian.. Goin to submit soon. Aiyo.. HELP MI GOD!!!

Popular Posts