Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

++M e r r y X m a s++

Haha.. Finally is Xmas.. Yeah!!! I hv gt a necklace frm Mummy, a black camisole frm my Aunt and BodyShop products frm my Eldest cousin.. Al tis presents are wat I wan.. Shiok... Love it.. On e eve, I went to my best fren's hse. We intend to hv pizza bt due to large amt of orders, we had KFC n Mcdonald instead. Haha.. Fun!! Saw my godson. Took a pic wit him n his mummy... Belvin!!! So chubby so cute. Stay there to play some lame games.. Whoeva loses wil drink or eat the LOG cake.. Haha.. my guy fren ate e most..!!! Cos nobody help him lor.. Hee.. Bad rite? Ard 1am then head home. Manage to catch e train to JE then take cab home. Today my program is over at my Uncle's hse. Catch up wit my cousins and relatives. We eat, watch Mr Bean, had a few shots wit my cousins. Haha.. they r cute. I put up their pics on my Friendster. Hmm.. So fast is goin to b 2006. I'm a yr older lor.. V fast.. Haiz.. Mus stay healthy liao. If nt, I wil b a weak old lady. Enjoy e holidayss.. wit nice holiday movies on tv. I love Princess Diaries!! V good show.. I wish to watch e 2nd part. N by watchin tis show, I found e song I love for e long time. Is a pity til nw I duno wat is e song title. My god.. I tink I wil head dw to Orchard to search for the OST. I MUST!!! I love tat song too much. For so long I hv been searchin for it. Yes!!! I wil go get it...

Popular Posts