Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

~Confused~

Hmm...Last Sat jus met up wit my frens. Finally she nv bring her baby out. We mit up at nite @ Orchard. Stay there til nearly 1am. Haha.. We talk n talk lots of things. We decide to mit up on 24 Dec for dinner. I m goin to bring camera out. Dun care ar!! Once in a lifetime. Hee.. Bt I v piss off wit my tat guy fren. When we talk abt gettin me a bf, he keep repeatin e same old sentence lor.. Sayin ask tat guy out lor n c hw lor. If tat guy can accept mi n vice versa, then ok lor. He reali look dw on mi gettin a bf. I knoe I'm ugly bt he is no beta lor. He looks ugly too. Though he is those kind of thin one. Bt he nt TALL ma. Absent minded guy. Stupid!!! I mus reali prove it to him I can get a good guy tis time for myself. Idiot!! So irritating. I wan to complain to my gal fren one lor bt forget it. She wont say much of it. Anyway I make sure I get one lor. Bt recently is like, I couldnt get my fats off mi lei. My weight is increasing instead. F***!!! I make sure I wil get dw to 50kg by 31 Dec 05. I m so piss off liao. Bloody hell... I gt fish line beside my eyes lei. Shit!! Nvm, I hv bought a sun protection for face today. I goin to put it on everyday. Dun care. Angry wit myself liao. 2006 comin liao. Hw can I b stil e same as nw.!! I mus hv a new look for a new year. Bless mi. I shall do it!

Popular Posts