Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

gOOd BYE tO 2005

Drop my last note on e last day of 2005. Welcoming 2006!!! Yeah.. Conclusion of 2005: I hv fulfil my wish of gettin in Poly. Yeah!!! I m SP student liao til 2009. I wil join the alumni when I graduate. Jus like wat I do after my ITE days. I m a member of ITE alumni. My studies now is average. Bt stil can get by lor.. More discipline in sch cos lots of rules and regulation. Hehe... Next, I start givin money to my mum since Jan 05 liao... Monthly without fail. She is hapi n I m too. Cos I contribute to the family liao. I feel beta cos I hv been workin since 16 til now then I giv my mum a proper allowance every mth. Actually I feel so guilty. Bt I m not rite now. Yeah!!! Next, I learn one dance, tat is e Irish dance. For my performance tis yr for Soka Youth Culture Festival. Nv reali tried performing in front of so mani ppl ma. So feel excited for the 3 shows I participate. Though is tiring every training session, bt is over now. And I feel great abt it. Cos I gt a chance to perform! Shortly after e performance, we head for e next performance on NDP 2005 @ Heartland Tampines. Can u imagine? Wow.. so excited lor. More than thousands of ppl watchin e show. Haha... Next, is gt to know 2 great classmates frm SP. Is a pity one of them hv withdrawn frm e course due to some reason. They are great pals. Lookin forward to our meeting tml @ her hse. Hee... I tink tats abt it. Others r small matters like I HAVE PUT ON WEIGHT AND STRUGGLIN TO PUT OFF WEIGHT!! Angry... Arrgghhhh... Tis yr I hit e gym most frequent lor... Bt ok la.. Oso took up aerobics.. learnin yoga at home. Steady anot? Hee.. I set my new year resolutions liao... Hv u al done yrs? Is reali a good yr cos u know where u wil head for the brand new year.... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

Popular Posts