Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

++ I HaTE EVERYOnE ++

Tel u honestly I reali dun like my frens rite nw. They nv make an effort to jio mi out. Al nw married le, some gt kids le. I reali wonder y they wan to marry so early. Tis yr areadi two of my best frens ROM le. Tis mth another one. Wat e hell!!! I oso couldn't b bother to ask them out le. Cos I try b4, they wil giv e same statement: 'I confirm wit u later' or 'C hw lor I wil get bk to u whether I can make it or not' or 'U study ma so hw to ask u out' or last min canot make it one. Damn it.!! I study in e wkdays n nt wkends lorr... Stupid excuses.. I single cannot meh? Single gt wrong meh? Idiot!!! I reali wan go out make new frens le. I dunwan my old frens le... Talk to them like talkin to a wall.. Gt husband liao gt family liao dun nit frens lor.. Ok lor.. NVM.. I dun giv it a damn anymore.. To hell wit them.. Sickenin!! Hw I wish I can spend my time on wkends wit my frens like b4 bt then nw lei.. Marry Marry Marry!!! Go marry n dun come bk again!!! Stupid... I reali cant find one who is single lor. Gt one la bt tat one like always MIA. I bored half liao.. I wont b e one to ask them out again... Tis is all my grievances al tis while... Sickenin... Always so lovey dovey... Ok la I jealous cannot isit? I tink when I gt bf or I get married (if any possible) in future, I wont bother to tell any single soul... To tink they r al my old frens for 10 yrs le.. Dun eva ask mi out or cal mi when u al in any dilemma or watsoeva... I used to b like tat n nw I hate ppl like tat... Shit them............ One day I change my mobile no. again I wont giv anyone except my family. Change my hse fone no. oso!!! C hw u al goin to find mi since u al dun bother to find mi out... I DUN CARE ANYMORE!!! Y always mus I ask them out n nt them? I wil always b free in e wkends n they wu xim they wil cal mi up lor... Gt anot? My wkends v good one lor... Nt a single call or sms frm them.. My mobile battery can last v long... Stupid... Go to hell la.. I wan b alone onli when I go for gym or shoppin... I wan my frens to gather in wkends to hv a good long chat lor... No clubbin is beta lor cos can get to talk our heart out. I duno la.. Forget it... I missin they oso wont feel anythin..

Popular Posts