Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

{ Drop back to 0%} I hate TODAY!!!

Today I keep kana scolding from people... I hate it! First, my boss scold mi like hell, like wana kick mi out of the office. Fine...!! Anytime lor.. Since I oso wana quit. Bt nt worth rite nw. Cos is nearing yr end & bonus coming....I shall endure with all his insults.. He is nothin bt a damn fool...!!! Tink ppl wan to stay n work wit him for long meh?? Wait long long... Bcos of $$$$$ then stay... Stil wana get me a hp to let him rch mi easily.. I'm so sori... I wont pay for anythin even a sim card. No way!!! N I make sure during class I wont ans any of his calls or reply any sms... I c hw he react... I wan do everythin in e opposite way liao... I shall tolerate, no matter hw. Always say I rude... He nt rude lor.. Always talk so loud in office like nobody's business... Onli a small co. doin small biz... Talk big.. Tink he gt Master v gd lor.. My dad oso hv a MBA.. Then?? Wat is there to boast? No big deal... He is reali sucks.. My v bad year 2005. I shall hv a fresh start in 2006. I shall!!!!!! Next wk 1st Nov is my 1 year le.. Finally, I dun owe anyone favour le... At least I nv work few mths n left ma.. I wil make his life difficult frm nw... Even wat I wear oso wan to restrict... Good lor.. He say canot wear round neck n jeans, then fine... I wil wear V neck top lor... linen bottom lor.. He nv say canot ma... No brain one... He wan play game wit mi, I shall play back.. At least he is in my game le.. I wil play him around til e yr end.. Hahah....

Popular Posts