Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

-=-=-=3%=-=-=- Hmm... Some thots!!

Jus came bk frm my fren's wedding buffet @ her mum's hse. She marry to a Malaysian. Duno hw she get to knoe one. Bt ok la.. Her hubby is stil ok. Nt bad lookin. Wah lau.. left mi haven marry. Bt y I so kan cheong for? I nxt yr then find ok rite?? Hmm.. I nw dieting, re-groomin myself so shall hv a gd start in 2006. Tis yr 2005 is stil ok for mi, jus my work wise which is sucks. I hv started to giv my mum monthly allowance (small sum la)without askin $$ frm her at al,successful application to polytechnic (nw yr 1 sem 2 lor), perform a total of 4 shows tis yr for Soka Youth Culture Festival n National Day. Though is nothin special, bt is wat I achieve for the yr 2005.. Shiok!!! Nxt yr wil b beta things. Countdown!! Xmas!! Haha.. Xmas is comin le... Wat shd I do on Xmas? Nobody ask mi out, then I wil organise programs for myself at hm... Hee.. I wil go find Mickey Mouse Xmas cartoons to watch. VERI nice one hor.. Hmm.. Mayb on tat day wil go my uncle's hse as usual. Hmm.. Hope is stil e same. I love Xmas.. Lotss.... Y m I talkin abt it so early? Haiz.. Xmas mood..Haha...

Popular Posts