Support Local | More Local Businesses

Let me continue from my previous post (link here) because there are more Singaporeans out there doing their businesses, being their own bosses and we should always be proud of buying products or engaging the services from our fellow Singaporeans. They have a mind of their own, knowing what they want to do and also boosting our country's economy.


Credit: My Beauty Secret

My girlfriend's sister who is selling Lash Essence and Hair Tonic. It looks effective with the reviews and feedbacks for both products so planning to buy both products to try with my bestie. I really need to deal with my hair loss because the Mister has been grumbling over the strand of hair on the floor.

Find out more or purchase thru her Facebook now.



Credit: Serene Ho

My poly class mate and she is doing well with the selling of Ellure Tomato Resonance Graphene Bubble Mask. Bought and tried on my own. So funny looking at myself with a face full of bubbles. I do feel lighter and cleaner after using. So have fun with the bubbles.

On her social media platforms, she will share the benefits of this mask and also how to use them correctly to get the best effect out of it.

Find out more or purchase thru her Facebook or Instagram now.



Credit: Jayy Nicc

My secondary school junior now turned Interior Designer, busy inside out with site visits and not forgetting his social life too. Too bad when I shifted to my current home, Mister wanted very minimal renovation so never ask for his help. Don't wanna trouble him as what he did is even bigger like shop space or even big houses in Singapore. 

But still, I will recommend him whenever someone is looking to renovate their homes.

He is contactable at 9297 2205.
Strictly by appointment only
Mon-Sat: 10am to 8pm (Off on Sun for family)

Find out more on his Facebook or Instagram now. You can look at his past works too.




My girlfriend's sister who used to work in the corporate world before becoming a SAHM with 2 kids. Now she is selling female clothings on Facebook Live and is doing well.

Go follow her (link here) and keep yourself update with her live streaming. Sometimes got lucky draw.
.
.
.
Everyone of us want to bring food to the table for our family, so are the ones I mentioned above. Probably for some, they do it as side line. Nothing wrong with that. Given this pandemic, you can see retrenchment, workers put on no-pay leave, pay cut and so on, micro-businesses like these can help them a little somehow. To me, how much of grants received from our Government can only help for awhile but you need a sustainable income for long term. There is this Chinese saying, 靠别人不如靠自己, meaning rely on ourselves rather than others.

So let's support one another, support our fellow Singaporeans, support local businesses.