Skip to main content

NEW POST

Weekend in Batam: Documenting Our 3-Days Family Adventure

My Inspiration Behind This Trip I’ve always held onto a personal goal: to bring my parents on at least one proper trip out of Singapore every year. Something that would give them that genuine holiday excitement; that specific thrill of packing a proper suitcase and getting their passports stamped at the border. My dad actually has a long bucket list of places he’d love to see. But realistically, time and age are catching up, and we have to be very mindful of my mum’s physical pace, mental and stamina as well. Long-haul flights just aren't as feasible anymore, so I have to be intentional about finding destinations that are comfortable yet exciting for them. The spark for this specific trip happened when I passed my dad a pile of Batam travel brochures. As we were flipping through, one specific image caught all of our attention: the Pink Beach .  When I headed down to the travel agency to get more details, my mind was set. Not only did the itinerary offer a perfect, manageable pace f...

The biggest step


Hmm... except for Levis jeans and mobile fone, I nv bought anythin more than 100 bucks before. Then today goin out wit my gal fren, I bought my v first Burberry's cardholder. Though Burberry is nth compare to my drean LV speedy bag, bt stil is over my limit.... Haha.. no la... Cos my gal fren wana buy a bag actually. So went in to check it out... Tis mth, I tink branded stuffs are havin sales. So I bought it at half price... Hee.... 120bucks... Satisfied cos bought sometin rite n also at e rite time.... My fren bought a bag n wallet and both gt discount!! Haha... I tink I nit to work lots of ot to earn bk e money.. Tat is nt al. We went Heeren's Levis store.. Found e watch tat I wanted to buy. Hmm.. tinkin n tinkin n in e end, I bought it. Haha... So hapi today for buyin somethin I long for... Bt hard pain e money.. We went Raffles City's Levis to buy e hp strap which is nt available at Heeren. In coincidence, my fren bought e straps for herself n mi and for mi, I choose a little purse for myself n her as xmas pressie... Haha... We were laffin away.. Same mind tink alike.. Nt bad.. We both hv e same thingy... Today reali spend alot.. I reali nit to calculate n earn bk e money!!! I mus ar....

Popular Posts