One day Boss

Ok.. After much preparation for tat one n onli day @ Scape, everythin is over. Though biz is nt tat good, bt a good try n experience. My parents, bro and aunt came down to help. In e end left my dad helpin mi out al e way. Rainin cats and dogs... Bt stil nv giv up. My dad came out wit lots of his own ideas... Thanks to him... I oso wan to thank my colleagues Jac and Cheryl who came down stil even though is raining... They both order and oso buy from mi... Thank you... Reali appreaciate so much... Next is Joanne. Thank you so much babe for comin dw even though u nit to go bk for yr part time job. Thanks for your purchase and support. Reali appreciate too... N yr fren too.. Next is Eisen... Thank you guy!!! You reali make my day. Thanks for your purchase man.. I know you cant c much fanciful thingy to buy bt u stil bought one from me... Hee.. Thanks for the little present. Is cute n THANK YOU!!!! To Christine, I know you hv yr program tat day n thanks. At least you let mi know you cant come tru msg. I tink at least u know I m hvin a stall on tat day. To Caline, I understand you cant come cos of yr wedding preparation and thanks for lettin mi know too... Cant wait for yr weddin day... To my Lynn jie, duno u read tis blog anot bt due to yr leg injury, I can understand u cant come. Bt stil, I thank you for yr msg and encouragement. To Rong, THANK YOU FOR YOUR MORALE SUPPORT.... MUACKS!!!! Hee.... Though I nv sell finish yr stuff bt you nv say mi n stil encourage mi... THANK YOU!!! LUV U.... To those I sms to on this thingy, feel so sad. Even though cant come, can jus let mi know. Can giv mi some encouragement too... Wat I nit is encouragement n morale support. I oso jus gt to know tat one stupid guy even though hv know abt my stall thingy, yet hear nth frm him n instead went out wit another best pal of mine. TO HIM: Pls dun doubt. I m talkin abt u. Though mayb the stuff I sell is for ladies, bt u stil can mayb turn up to show abit of support. As if my thingy is nth. Ok fine... I rem tat... To another stupid guy who nw switch to retail line, though u cant come bt u can oso msg mi... Is nt like u lor... U wil msg to say u cant la tis n tat.. Nw simply cant b bother.. NVM.. I dun giv a damn anymore.. I know who r those my real pals... I dun giv a damn to anyone anymore since I m jus nth to them... To conclude, I shall continue to strive hard for my online shop...