Skip to main content

NEW POST

Starbucks Weave RWS Is Here... But with a Digital Twist

Welcome to my happy place a.k.a Starbucks at Weave Sentosa If you haven't heard yet, Resorts World Sentosa just welcomed Starbucks Weave on July 16 , and I was on the ground on July 17 to explore every corner after half a day at work. And can I say that it was my happiest day because I'm at my happy place? While the ambiance and coffee were incredible, the store’s Bearista mascots stole my heart. Every corner with their presence is photo-worthy for sure. And I couldn't help but wonder: what would these charming mascots look like living in a fully animated, dreamlike world? Thanks to a bit of AI magic, I reimagined my photos with the help of the photo editor and it turned the store's backdrop into an animated storybook setting without altering our beloved Bearistas one bit! Here’s a peek at the photo story and try spotting the difference.  Celebrating their 30th Anniversary in Singapore on 14 December 2026 RECOMMENDED SOUVENIRS/GIFTS FOR TOURISTS Highly recommend to get ...

My NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

Here comes.... *Pray* All my wishes will come true and my resolutions all fulfilled.
  1. Mus b SLIGHTLY GENEROUS and nt TOO STINGY
  2. Slim dw by end of 2008 (Target: 47kg)
  3. Travel to Taiwan again and also to Thailand (dangerous as nw the political scene is in a mess) and Hong Kong.
  4. Save my first $10k for Japan trip in Year 2009 as my graduation trip
  5. Buy my 1st LV speedy bag!!!!! (I hope can save up the bucks by June)
  6. Pass all my modules and graduate happily in 2009
  7. Find a bf.. Haha (Wish long long ba... Nobody wants me!)
  8. Learn to spend money wisely and nt unconsciously.. (cos I duno y I buy tat thingy for when I c it lyin ard in my pigsty)
  9. Stop chasing idol's autograph session and concerts (except for Jolin's) Hee...
  10. Establish a good name for My Mystic Closet online shop. Shall hv more plans for my shop.

Popular Posts