Irritated

SOmetime I wonder is it a good idea of combining 2 depts together. For years, my ENG division is separated from Projects division. Nw e stupid idea of combining us together. Then nw the Projects division is going for jobs which we are currently doing. Always ask their gals to get the contact from me. If u wan to get jobs, y u dun get the contact yr ownself? Wonder is it they dun hv much jobs to do. Strange lor. Their gals keep comin to mi, askin mi for contacts. Kaoz.. GET IT themselves la.. If next time we separate out again, our division sure lose out. Cos they doin the same jobs like us ma. Sure we dun make much money!!! Funi decision frm our CEO.. Stupid too... Wat irritates mi is gettin contacts from mi... Then, tat shows they nv liaise wit them b4 lor. They are way slow lor... We earn so much liao then nw come in wan to get jobs from us... I sure reject them next time round. Get themselves... I more selfish de. Cos it will affect our division earning... Next time affect my BONUS!!!!! Bloody hell.. I dun care... I go al e way out for my $$$$$!!!!!! GO go go...... I wan $$$$$$ more more $$$$$...