Another One!

Haiz... My 3rd aunt passed away yesterday in the mornin... No wonder I heard phone ring early in the mornin at abt 5am. My uncle call up n my mum pick up. Then my mum went down to help up al e way til 10plus in the nite then reach home wit my dad. Anyway, tis aunt had been paralysed for mani years, more than 10yrs. Things like nv get beta on her health. My uncle became e onli breadwinner for the family. Lucky enuff, she gt two fillial son. Studies is good and v independent. My uncle gt nothin to worry except the medical fee for my aunt. She was put in in a Home where she can b taken care of in proper. Quite sudden... of her passed on.. But anyway, she is relief frm al tis pain n suffering, so is my uncle. Can say tat my uncle nv leave her alone to suffer. He taken care of her for so mani yrs since that incident.

She b cremated tis Sun and my mum already told mi n my bro that we mus go dw to the funeral as we r e closest kin with them liao... ???? Duno la... Suppose to hv dinner wit my frens this Sat but I tink can onli stay wit them for not long. I thot Sun go dw can liao.???? Hmm...

Rest In Peace Aunt! May we mit again in our next life....