Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Hmmm...Wat's Up!

I PASSED MY BEC EXAM LE!!!! Haha... I m half way to my dream le... I waitin for the Apr 07 intake of Aerobic instructor course. So hapi lor... Lucky they gt Apr intake... Nw savin up for tat cos nit $1k lor... Hmm.. for nw I jus waitin for my half day leave on 22nd Dec. I can go collect the certificate. Meanwhile go gym training.. Yeah...

Jus completed my 10km run on Sun... Shiok lor... so long no c myself so red... haha.. Standard Chartered Run is a good one... Cos gt finisher medal. My 1st finisher medal.. Nt bad lei. Next yr is another round of marathon for me... Dun care lor.... So fun... meanwhile gt goodies and also can slim dw... I wan to b a regular marathoner from next yr onwards... One of my resolution for 2007!!! Hahaha....

Popular Posts