Skip to main content

NEW POST

​A Quiet Visit to the Live Turtle Museum: Finding Comfort in Grief

Live Turtle Museum at 11 Chencharu Close The Gentle Motivation Behind the Visit The Live Turtle Museum reopened at its new location on August 23, 2026. By a heartbreaking coincidence, that very same week, I lost my beloved baby of 26 years . Just a week later, while still deep in grief, I decided to make the trip. Being just a short bus ride from my house in Yishun, it felt close enough to reach out and a touch of familiar comfort. But stepping inside brought a flood of conflicting emotions. I found myself looking at all these gentle creatures living, breathing, and thriving, while my own one and only was gone forever. It sparked a strange, heavy mix of feelings that I hope people can pardon, as grief naturally makes the heart process things in complex ways. Tucked next to HomeTeamNS Khatib and surrounded by the ongoing construction of upcoming BTOs, the site carries a sense that it may not be their permanent home for long. It made me think of how stressful moving from place to place ...

Satisfying Saturday! SS!!!!

So hapi last Sat. I went to Niu Nai's autograph session @ IMM. Tats after my work. I go bk home rest then go there at abt 4 plus... Hee.. I bought e album on the spot which is jus $12. Plus poster! Haha... damn suave! Then I stand in front of the stage lor... I stand there wait for an hour plus lor... Nt much ppl lei.. but stil gt e crowd. Wil he b sad when he see so little ppl? Hmm.. hope he wont. N I do hope those who like Energy oso support Niu Nai lei... So sad lei.. He so cute.. E bunny teeth! Finally he is here... Dancin as usual, BEST! I video down his performance. He is damn near lor.. My video gt so much of his upclose... Damn hapi... Q up for his signature, waited awhile, nt tat long. See him so cute lor.. n white too... I duno y he look at my watch... My watch nice ar...? Haha... So cute... Memorable!!! I kept repeating the video...

Popular Posts