Satisfying Saturday! SS!!!!

So hapi last Sat. I went to Niu Nai's autograph session @ IMM. Tats after my work. I go bk home rest then go there at abt 4 plus... Hee.. I bought e album on the spot which is jus $12. Plus poster! Haha... damn suave! Then I stand in front of the stage lor... I stand there wait for an hour plus lor... Nt much ppl lei.. but stil gt e crowd. Wil he b sad when he see so little ppl? Hmm.. hope he wont. N I do hope those who like Energy oso support Niu Nai lei... So sad lei.. He so cute.. E bunny teeth! Finally he is here... Dancin as usual, BEST! I video down his performance. He is damn near lor.. My video gt so much of his upclose... Damn hapi... Q up for his signature, waited awhile, nt tat long. See him so cute lor.. n white too... I duno y he look at my watch... My watch nice ar...? Haha... So cute... Memorable!!! I kept repeating the video...