Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Wat is WRONG nw?

Hmm.. e idea was nt a good one bt recently jus felt tat way....

I dun feel like studyin bt jus do somethin I like. Bt, I stil left wit less than 2 yrs to complete my diploma b4 carryin on wit my degree. Haiz.. duno la..

Hv a test and exam tis wk together wit a assignment to b done.

I dunwan la... I nit a break! I reali wan go for holiday.

Stress... Everyday cos of money!!! My aunt is always runnin out of money and always will ask from my mum. Then my mum always complain!!! I m v frustrated le la. Hw I wish al my hard earn money can go for beta use than sch!

I wonder if I can get a job when I graduated which pays mi well enuff to cover my 4 yrs of sch fees.. Tat amount to $7k! I nit a $2k job which wil take mi onli a year to cover everything..... Hmm.... Arrghghhh...

Popular Posts