NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time.

In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996), they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets. I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it.

Here’s how the whole quest went down!

Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started!

#1 Stop - Chinatown

My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during my lunch break!

While I was there, I couldn't resist taking advantage of their 30th-anniversary promotion by spending $30 in a single receipt that scores you a free blind bag containing a random Bearista pin (each design highlights one of the 8 iconic stores!). After getting it, I actually disciplined myself to leave the blind bag completely unopened until I finished collecting all eight stamps.

Want to see which Bearista pin I unboxed? Make sure to watch my upcoming YouTube video all the way to the end to find out!

Date of Visit: 04.09.2026
Address: 37 Smith Street, #01-01 & #02-01, Singapore 058950
Nearest MRT: Chinatown (NEL, DTL, TEL), Exit A

Starbucks at 37 Smith Street

People's Park Complex 珍珠坊 completed in the 1970s, standing at 31-storey tall

The following video was my first visit to the new outlet at Chinatown after seeing it on social media. It feels so oriental on the outside.


#2 Stop - Jewel Changi Airport

To collect my 2nd stamp at Jewel Changi Airport, I hitched a Saturday morning ride with my husband, who was heading to work. He dropped me at Ubi MRT Station so I could train to the airport without putting him out of his way.

Arriving early meant getting my stamp hassle-free! I’d never checked out the second level of this outlet before, so I ordered a Kopi Siew Dai, went upstairs, and enjoyed a quiet morning of people-watching with my drink in hand.

Date of Visit: 05.09.2026
Address: 78 Airport Blvd., #02-204, Singapore 819666
Nearest MRT: Changi Airport

Starbucks at Jewel Changi Airport

Jewel Rain Vortex standing at 131feet tall

I guess many visitors to Singapore will not miss a trip to see this huge Jewel Rain Vortex since it is linked to the departure hall of Terminal 1.


#3 Stop - One Fullerton

Another store near my office and this time, I can walk over to One Fullerton instead of taking a train ride. That will bring me through the sights of Boat Quay, Singapore River, Fullerton Hotel, just some iconic touristy places to mention. Didn't stay for a drink as it was packed with tourists (maybe) who are checking out the iconic Merlion just nearby.

Date of Visit: 07.09.2026
Address: 1 Fullerton Rd, #01-04 One Fullerton, Singapore 049213
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place (EWL/NSL) or Esplanade (Circle Line)

Starbucks at One Fullerton

The iconic 8.5m-tall Merlion at Merlion Park next to One Fullerton

#4 Stop - Gardens by the Bay

If there’s one store on this list that tested my endurance, it was definitely Gardens by the Bay!

Navigating here by public transport was no joke. I stepped out of the station, opened Google Maps, and set off on a long walk surrounded by greenery. They say trees shade you from the sun, but reality check: the humidity was relentless! By the time I arrived, I was completely soaked in sweat. Imagine me in my office wear. Oh by the way, when I get of of GBTB station, the F1 Exhibition is right outside. FYI, in case you are going for the exhibition.

I immediately collected my stamp and rewarded myself with a Kopi Siew Dai to bring my body temperature back to normal. After soaking in the aircon for a bit, I dragged myself over to Bayfront MRT Station to make my escape back to the cooling air-conditioned office!

Date of Visit: 08.09.2026
Address: 18 Marina Gardens Dr, #02-03 Gardens by the Bay, Singapore 018953
Nearest MRT: Gardens by the Bay (TEL)

The store with a view of Supertrees right outside

Supertrees range from 25 to 50 meters tall

Presenting an old video on my Channel many years back where I visited Gardens by the Bay with my ex colleague and also the surrounding places. Enjoy the raw video!


#5 Stop - Orchard Road

With a little spare time after work, I headed down to Orchard Road to collect my fifth stamp at a very special location: Singapore's very first Starbucks store!

Believe it or not, I had never stepped into this outlet before, so I was genuinely amazed when I walked in. They have this stunning feature wall showcasing unique cup designs, each with its own distinct character and story. After admiring the wall and securing my stamp, I decided not to stay long. The store was filled with "hardworking" folks glued to their laptops and soaking in the free aircon! I figured it was time to leave them to it and head back to the comfort of my own home.

Date of Visit: 08.09.2026
Address: 541 Orchard Road, #01-01A, Liat Towers, Singapore 238881
Nearest MRT: Orchard (NSL/TEL)

The 1st Starbucks store at Liat Towers opened on 14 December 1996.

 A feature wall with nearly 100 custom cup art designs created by local Starbucks baristas

#6 Stop - Mandai Wildlife West

I took a day off work specifically dedicated to filming content, so right after finishing up at my first location, I made my way towards Mandai for the next stamp! I waited outside Khatib MRT Station for the Mandai Shuttle bus to take me directly to Bird Paradise. I am so glad the place is in the North and I don't have to travel too far for it.

Since my main objective for the day was purely to collect the stamp, I decided not to pay for entry into the bird park itself. To be honest, I felt it might not be all that different from the old Jurong Bird Park I visited years ago! Instead, I put that money towards my essential Kopi Siew Dai. The store wasn't crowded at all, making it a peaceful little sanctuary where I could sit back and soak in the lush green surroundings.

Date of Visit: 14.09.2026
Address: 20 Mandai Lake Rd, #02 05, Singapore 729825
Nearest MRT: Khatib (NSL). Board the Mandai Khatib Shuttle bus outside the station for $2.50 per trip.

My first time to Starbucks Bird Paradise outlet

Stunning Waterfall

Presenting you with an old video on my Channel, visiting the former Jurong Bird Park with my folks before the shift to Mandai in early 2023.


#7 Stop - Weave Sentosa

I took another half-day off to film content, with Sentosa next on my list! To save money, I skipped paying for island transport and took the Sentosa Boardwalk from Harbourfront instead. At around 1 km each way, that 2 km round-trip walk served as my workout for the day.

To reward myself for the steps, I indulged in my usual Kopi Siew Dai paired with an adorable Bearista Mousse Cake. Even though the store was fairly crowded, having that peaceful solo time to chill out with a sweet treat was absolute bliss.

Seven stamps down, just one more to go! My Adventure Journal is almost complete.

Date of Visit: 18.09.2026
Address: 26 Sentosa Gateway, #01-221/222, 098138
Nearest MRT: Harbourfront (NEL/Circle Line)

2nd time at this outlet since its opening

Finally tried their Starbucks Bearista Nama Chocolate Mousse Cake

That was my first visit to Starbucks Weave Sentosa and I actually took half day off on that day too. Much needed when your mind is too fogged.


#8 Stop - Katong

The final stamp! Since my husband had the day off, he drove me down to Katong to wrap up my Adventure Journal. It was a super productive trip, not only did I officially complete my 8 iconic stores collection, but I also managed to shoot a ton of video contents for my viewers.

Our plan was to celebrate with a hot chocolate break, but every seat was taken by weekend café-goers and laptop warriors making full use of the free aircon! Instead of waiting around, we took a stroll around Katong to explore the area. I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day wandering around with him to cap off this entire two-week journey!

Date of Visit: 19.09.2026
Address: 86 East Coast Rd, #01-02 Conservation Building, Katong Square, Singapore 428788
Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL)

Also my 2nd time here at this outlet and my last stamp

A view of the Red House Bakery or former Katong Bakery & Confectionery

Do subscribe to my Channel for my Katong videos that I have lined up for my viewers and the following is just one of them published recently.

Putting this post together made me realize something special: this stamp hunt actually took you on a mini tour of iconic sights across my home country, Singapore! We really have to thank Starbucks Singapore for this, without their 30th anniversary stamp rally, I wouldn't have spent the last two weeks playing tourist in my own backyard.

Now my eyes are set on their upcoming Christmas collection. And December coincides with the peak of their 30th anniversary celebrations, so I'm fully expecting some irresistible holiday merch that will probably burn a hole in my pocket!

Thank you so much for joining me on this adventure!

ICYMI, here is my past post on Starbucks:

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All thoughts, reviews, and opinions shared here are entirely my own and based on my personal experiences. They do not reflect the views or positions of any companies, employers, or organizations I am associated with. All food, beverages, and products featured were purchased independently unless otherwise stated. All photos were taken by me and transformed into watercolor illustrations using AI.

Popular Posts