Fa|| Down..

Haha.. Fall dw yesterday on my way to Jap class. Bloody hell!! Slippery floor wit my stupid shoes = a fall!! Kaoz... My knee lor.. Bt lucky no bleeding. Wahaha.. As I walk further, nearly fall bt lucky control. Shit!! Then go home abit sick lor.. Headache... Nw Oso!!! Damn it! Angry... Then I went to slp for awhile. Guess wat? My grandparents appear in my dreams. Hmm... Creepy! Fyi, they passed away le.

Haiz.. anyway so sian at work!!! Dun feel like workin lei. Bt no money to travel! Al my $$ is for sch fee.. Y m I torturing myself to study lei? Funny.. I gt lots of things I enjoy doin. If I hv e choice, I wont wan to study if I knoe there are so mani things waiting for mi to get involve.

Let's talk abt Xmas!!! I m al prepared for the occasion.!!!!! Yeah... My fav season lei. Shiok! Hv done my presents search!!!! Haha... Kiasu Me! Bt no choice.. When I feel like shoppin, I wil go lor. Tat day after my BEC Exam, I gt e mood ma so went to shop for presents. Hopefully, my BEC passed. Haha.. My dreams will b half way there le...

Tryin to slim dw nw... Tryin ok! No promise I can reali slim dw alot. Haha... If onli my mouth can stop munching.... Yum Yum....