Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Fa|| Down..

Haha.. Fall dw yesterday on my way to Jap class. Bloody hell!! Slippery floor wit my stupid shoes = a fall!! Kaoz... My knee lor.. Bt lucky no bleeding. Wahaha.. As I walk further, nearly fall bt lucky control. Shit!! Then go home abit sick lor.. Headache... Nw Oso!!! Damn it! Angry... Then I went to slp for awhile. Guess wat? My grandparents appear in my dreams. Hmm... Creepy! Fyi, they passed away le.

Haiz.. anyway so sian at work!!! Dun feel like workin lei. Bt no money to travel! Al my $$ is for sch fee.. Y m I torturing myself to study lei? Funny.. I gt lots of things I enjoy doin. If I hv e choice, I wont wan to study if I knoe there are so mani things waiting for mi to get involve.

Let's talk abt Xmas!!! I m al prepared for the occasion.!!!!! Yeah... My fav season lei. Shiok! Hv done my presents search!!!! Haha... Kiasu Me! Bt no choice.. When I feel like shoppin, I wil go lor. Tat day after my BEC Exam, I gt e mood ma so went to shop for presents. Hopefully, my BEC passed. Haha.. My dreams will b half way there le...

Tryin to slim dw nw... Tryin ok! No promise I can reali slim dw alot. Haha... If onli my mouth can stop munching.... Yum Yum....

Popular Posts