Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

My Msia Trip

Hmm.. Last Sat is a boring trip. Wake up so early then in e end we have to travel so long to reach e designated place. Sian lor. Though there is show to watch inside e bus, stil sian. Finally I get to watch I'm not stupid 2. Nv watch b4 ma. Nt bad la e show. E weather is hot too... Visit onli two places. E ostrich farm and fruit farm. Lunch is sucks... Onli e lobsters is nice. But got one glutton at our table so most of it eaten by tat glutton. Dinner is good! I love it. Yummy... Actually the things over there is not cheap lor. I cant bear to buy lor since in SG u can buy it. Cant c anythin I fancy. Bought file holder at their Popular Book shop, which is Pooh bear design and much cheaper than in SG. I miss out Dunkin Donuts. Wasted rite? My colleague find mi too troublesome to shop wit. I always say not worth buyin lor. Haha.. then next time dun shop wit mi lor. Anyway I can go shopping by myself. N enjoy it so much. I tink travelling overseas by myself I oso dun mind. I can enjoy myself beta. They once say I no life but do they reali knoe what is life? Stayin at home enjoyin yourself by doin somethin u like is part of it. Go ard experiencing life is the other part. I dun mind travel witout shopping but I wan to c culture and lifestyle. Msia doesn't seem to have. Mayb they are not reali a developed country yet. Some part of Msia is jus e same as SG like their shopping mall. Haha.. anyway I jus wan to go in one more time n tats it. I wan go City Square. If there is stil as boring, then I wont go in again. I wan to travel further. I hope next mth my Hong Kong trip is confirmed. Waiting for my stupid bro's schedule out la. Wah lau he reali v troublesome. Can dun bring him along not? Stupid asshole. If nt my dad by nw shd hv book the trip le. I dun care lor. I make sure next mth's holiday I mus b in Hong Kong.!!!!!!

Popular Posts