Finally...

Haha... Thot of givin up takin my FT test today but I stil go even I am late. Nv study it well enuff. But it is a shock for mi tat I passed. Maybe is jus my luck. I do the test without any intention of passin. I expected to fail but is opposite. Damn hapi. I m given e chance again to get my licence. So I shall not waste tis chance. I waitin to get my PDL n book my test date and also find my instructor. But now pass le no $$ to learn, how? Troubled lor... Haiz.. I shall jus tink abt it after my BEC exam on Mon. Tat BEC is as impt too. My wish to bcome Aerobics Instructor depends on Mon's exam. Hmm... I v ambitious rite? No choice. I m goin to turn 30 soon in 5 yrs time. Not much time left for mi to do e things I wanted. I wish to fulfill al my wish. Next mth I m goin for holidays wit my family. Headin to Hong Kong. Haha... Finally I can get out of SG for awhile. Rather than stayin in our stressful country. I wish to experience life. I wish to go lots of places to c their culture n everything. Hopefully everything goes well for me.