Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

My Sem 1 Results OUT!

Yeah... Finally I got A le. My IT got A but other modules got C & C+. Haha... But reali hapi cos finally I c an A in my result slip. Next sem I shall work hard for few more As. Haiz.. 1 more headache.!! Next Mon is my BEC exam. I haven reali study tat much. I wan to pass... I reali wan to. I wan to b Aerobic Instructor! Tats my wish. I shall squeeze wateva in my brain n pass the exam... But one more lei... Tis Sat my final theory! I nv even touch my book lei. Aiya.. Tml then i read tru... I throw myself out for it le! Dun care! Mus pass everythin!! I tis days cant concentrate. Got tis 2 things in mind how to concentrate when actually so near the FT n BEC... Arrghhh... I duno la... Dun tink too much le. Yeah... can collect my New Balance Real Run cert le. You know wat? I found a kakis for marathon. My Finance Mgr lor. Steady rite? Every single marathon she got participate lor. Cant believe it. I m motivated by her liao. Haha... Tis Sun stil got company event.
800km run lei. Sure lose one. So dun nit bother so much. Treat it as part of my slimming down plan. Kambade!!! GO go Go!!!!

Popular Posts