Skip to main content

NEW POST

26 Years of Quiet Love: Farewell to My Beloved Baby

Forever my Big Baby Introduction: The Gentle Shadow On April 19, 2000, a tiny terrapin quietly crawled into my life and changed it forever. I bought her from a little neighborhood shop at my local market, the kind that sold ornamental fish, pet food, and basic aquarium supplies (the shop has long gone) . Back then, I actually brought home two or three baby terrapins. Being so young and not knowing much about pet care, the others sadly didn't survive very long. I still remember the tears I cried back then (not as much as this time) , gently burying one in a small hole I dug downstairs at our HDB block. Completely unaware at the time that digging there wasn't permitted! But through it all, one strong, resilient little soul stayed with me: my Big Baby (my parents called her Gui Gui (乌龟的龟) . In those early days, we really had no idea how to properly raise a terrapin. We simply learned as we went. I started with a small, basic tank, changing her water every single day and feeding h...

ShOrt n Sweet

Mi have jus finish with my examination. Next wk, starting my vacation module n totally no break. Sch reopen in April. Bt is good cos less than 4 yrs I will get my diploma. Hopefully I pass my recent exam n proceed happily to Year 2. Lets pray.!! Wish mi luck!!! Recently oso have lots of argument with my boss. Hate him to the core. Bt nvm. I m starting to look out for job opportunities. Thot of startin up my own business so have started to plan liao. I dun wish to work under others liao. I had enuff of the insults I get frm my BOSS!!! He is too cocky. I cant start Him!!! After my exam, I release my stress by buyin my fav Levis jean and a new mobile with a new line. Spend almost $300. Haha... Bt I'm hapi. I stil haven buy a new MP3 for myself yet. Stil nt yet release my stress totally. Hmm... Is ok la. Wait til my results out then c how. Al pass I wil reward myself wit a new MP3. I swear to God I wil b good from Year 2 onwards. I regret wat I did durin Year 1. I wil put in my effort in my studies liao. Is my most wanted dream to get in Poly n I wont waste e chance given to mi. Next hor, I wan to take up CPR course lei and oso Basic exercise course by S'pore Sports Council. So I can b a aerobics instructor. Yeah... I'm addicted to it lei. Haha.. Also I wan to SLIM DOWN!!! 3 months, U shall c a different mi!!!!!!!! Go go go.....

Popular Posts