Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

+_+Satisfied+_+

Yeah... I gt my CPR certification liao... Valid for 2 yrs!! Yes yes yes!! I goin to take up the Basic Exercise Course in July. Save up $$ for the course though is quite cheap bt for Aerobics Instructor Course is $800 lor.. Arrgghh... Nvm. To fulfil my wish, I shall sacrifice for tat. Then hor.. Nw I stil duno my timetable for Year 2 n I couldnt register for the tennis lesson which start next mth. Aiyo.. Sure last min then knoe our TT one. Sick!!!! NVM!!! Wont giv up e idea. Nw countin dw to my last day of work! Haha.. Everyday go work yawn la... slack la... Steady rite? No choice. Sian liao ma over tis co. Anyway I gt my results... Surprising lor... Mine is al Bs and Cs... Haha... no Ds.!! So hapi! My Year 2 wil b beta than Year 1. Strive hard. Gt e Biz Stat book frm my Dad. N I m goin to read abt it b4 sch start. HR I gt e book. So can go tru too!!! Yeah... So hapi!!! HAPI HAPI HAPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts