Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

> I dOnt GeT iT <

I dun tink is e end of e world after a failure in yr life. Bt I dun get it y tis decisiOn was made n I find it ridiculous... Y mus it a foreigner instead of a local? I jus cant figure out y. I m quite disappointed... Bt I noe tat is impossible frm start til nw. God is playin ard wit mi!!!!!! I learn nw tat is stupid to tink of impossible...!!! Yup.. I finally learnt. I resign to tat.
Enuff of it!!! Nw is my own stuff.. Havin read in depth of Rich Dad Poor Dad, I hv an idea hw my money can work for mi... I hv e $$ nw bt I kept it stupidly in e bank, hopin to earn interest which is jus few cents. Yucks.. Nw I noe liao! 2 yrs later, I have my 1st income earn by my money invested!! I shall keep on generatin it. Hee... I GET IT NOW!!!!!

Popular Posts