My Journey Continues with VEGAMOUR | Product Review

20% DISCOUNT CODE 👉: HEYSTELLACHEN
(Note: 1 use per customer)


Oh hi... I'm back again with another Vegamour product review since the last one in June 2023. First, let me refresh your memory on my last review through the link here and my Youtube video on how to use Vegamour's Best Seller, Hair Serum and Scalp Detoxifying Serum. And now, you may already guess what products I'm reviewing this time.


Adding these 2 to my hair routine

Everyone, these two amazing products from VegamourGRO Scalp Revitalizing Massager and HYDR-8 Deep Moisture Repair Mask. I'm sure adding them to our hair routine can be beneficial for beautiful, healthy-looking hair that brings you confidence wherever you go.


Do you know that massaging your scalp regularly can help hair growth or thickness? It can enhance blood circulation and strengthen your hair follicles. Also, it can relieve stress, especially for those who are on a hectic work schedule.

The soft bristles of GRO Scalp Revitalizing Massager help stimulate and boost our scalp health. Trial and tested, definitely won't hurt your scalp when gently massage. You can use it on wet or dry hair, or while you work in your Vegamour's Hair Serum, foams, or shampoos. This way, it can help to evenly distribute what you are working in across your scalp for better absorption. A 2-in-1 use with GRO Scalp Revitalizing Massager.

Travel size friendly and lightweight massager

Soft bristles that help stimulate and boost scalp health

Easy to hold with your palm with a good grip

Massage my scalp while watching tv

HYDR-8 DEEP MOISTURE REPAIR MASK

Honestly, I tend to skip the moisturizing part after washing my hair. Even though it doesn't take up much of my time, I just find it a hassle. So now my hair is dry, tangled, and frizzy. Bad habit has to change.

Now that I have Vegamour's Hydr-8 Deep Moisture Repair Mask on hand, time to fix my hair before my favourite festive season comes (and that's Christmas by the way).

This Hydr-8 Deep Moisture Repair Mask provides deep moisturizing to our damaged hair with 15x hydration and 3x stronger strands after one use. Say goodbye to Keratin and Silicone. The vegan silk alternative Karmatin, it helps to strengthen strands and fight frizziness. And our hair will look healthier, and shinier with an ultra-smooth feel again. 

Say Goodbye to Dry Hair

Use it on your damp hair after shampooing

After shampooing, time to do my hair mask

(Left) Before using; After using (Right)

After my first attempt using Hydr-8 Deep Moisture Repair Mask, my hair softened and smoothed with no tangling. And the smell was good and it just made you happy. Now I shall make more effort to do mask for my hair with just 3-5 minutes, once or twice a week. 

With that, I shall leave you with the 20% DISCOUNT CODEHEYSTELLACHEN (Note: 1 use per customer). Click on the product links I left throughout this post for your purchase immediately. And please persevere if you want to see great results from using Vegamour's products. Enjoy! And thank you Vegamour again for sending these awesome products!