The Quest for Healthier Hair with VEGAMOUR

From having thick to pathetically thin hair, these changes actually plagued me for too long. Having to see strands of hair on the floor every single day feels like I'm on the verge of balding. It scares me even thinking of it especially when I'm image conscious. When I lived with my parents and now my husband, they have to withstand seeing traces of hair at home. Sigh. I did my best and even went for scalp treatment in a salon, which I can't say 100% helps but at least I know my oily and clogged scalp is clean each time I go if I'm less lazy.


But recently, I was given another opportunity to try on hair products from Vegamour. I am so excited and grateful. Whatever it takes to save my hair, I'm gonna go for it. And no reason for me to be lazy because I can do it in the comfort of my home. And I desperately want my thick locks of hair back again!


Vegamour is a producer of hair care products, founded in 2016 and based in Los Angeles, California. Their holistic approach to hair wellness begins with adopting zero use of harmful chemicals or quick 'fixes' to our hair wellness and use clinically tested plant-based ingredients that work in tandem, to promote healthy and beautiful hair naturally. In this way, it will not lead to long-term hair problems that will affect the way we look at ourselves. They study the power of nature through science to bring us the best in total hair wellness & beauty for a lifetime of happiness and confidence. 

Vegamour's products range from Hair, Lashes to Brows. As my priority is on my hair, I got for myself a bottle of GRO Hair Serum and GRO Scalp Detoxifying Serum. Time to put a stop to hair shedding after years of agony!

⭐GRO HAIR SERUM 30ML


I agree that many issues contribute to hair thinning or fallout, like stress, lack of sleep, lack of nutrients, and a few to name. That is the reason why the most effective way to promote sustainable hair health is through a 360ยบ holistic approach to hair wellness.

Formulated with clean, vegan ingredients, the best-selling GRO Hair Serum helps in reducing signs of shedding for thicker, fuller-looking hair. It improves overall hair wellness, soothing the scalp and increasing the appearance of hair density and thickness.

(Left pic) Apply on the scalp. Then massage gently. (Right)

There is a Chinese saying: 'In this world, there are no ugly ladies, only lazy ones.' Finishing these steps before heading out for the day doesn't take long. 

HOW TO USE:
  1. Blow dry or towel dry your hair after washing;
  2. Comb a center-parting hair for application;
  3. Fill up the dropper with serum;
  4. Apply to your scalp along the hairline you have combed out;
  5. For better absorption, massage your scalp gently (optional);
  6. Leave it on and style your hair!
PRODUCT EXPERIENCE AFTER 14 DAYS:
  • The serum is light and gentle to my scalp, I don't feel any discomfort, but probably itch a little once a while after applying and goes off thereafter (not always the case if I wash my hair properly, hehe...);
  • It wets the hair after application, but dries off and becomes smooth after;
  • Very clean and natural scent;
  • Easy to use with the dropper and takes a minute or less to apply;
  • Use it daily (day or night) for effective results.
⭐GRO SCALP DETOXIFYING SERUM 60ML


GRO Scalp Detoxifying Serum is the secret to a healthier-looking scalp. The scalp serum works to sweep away buildup, helping to absorb excess oils (much needed for me especially) and leaving your scalp feeling soothed and refreshed. It also acts as a semi-permeable barrier to protect the scalp from harmful environmental pollutants. An ideal weekly hair wellness ritual for everyone.

(Left pic) Apply on your scalp. Then massage for 1-2 mins (Right pic)

HOW TO USE:
  1. Apply the serum directly from the applicator through the scalp in the middle;
  2. Massage evenly for 1-2 minutes;
  3. Leave is on for another 5 to 10 minutes (I try a 5 and 10);
  4. Rinse it properly so that impurities are removed;
  5. You can start your hair wash.
Remember to apply GRO Hair Serum after blow drying or towel drying your hair.

PRODUCT EXPERIENCE AFTER USING TWICE:
  • The serum is milky in color and smooth, it feels a little sticky but after a while, moisture feel;
  • Again, natural scent. Zero-cringing chemical smell;
  • Even did a sensitivity test on my hand without itch or redness, which means it suits my sensitive skin;
  • My hair feels hardened after application but after a wash, it goes back to normal;
  • Leave for 10 minutes to remove more impurities (in my opinion); 
  • Use once weekly before hair wash for effective results.
PROGRESS FROM DAY 1 TO 14 WITH HAIR SERUM

Now everyone, please tell me whether there is any progress on the growth after 14 days, although the best will be 30 days at least. From what I see, it isn't obvious, probably because my hair length itself takes months to grow to a certain length after cutting short, let alone hairs growing from the roots. But I do find baby hairs a little more but the shedding is not completely stopped yet but slightly lesser by 1-2%. Think all these take time to improve and adjust but I'm not giving up! Perseverance is a virtue.





I personally also think that we should incorporate Vegamour's products with a healthy lifestyle through a range of habits and choices that promote physical, mental, and emotional well-being to support overall health that will eventually lead to healthy, glowing hair.

My Mid-Chest Hair Length Before I 'Chop' Them Off

Taking this opportunity to share some old grandma's hair care myths I heard from an Asian perspective. Have you heard of any or done it even?
  • Change your parting and don't fix it in the center to prevent balding;
  • Don't tie your hair too tight;
  • Cut short hair (probably shoulder length) because long hair is 'heavy' and difficult to maintain;
  • Have black sesame paste for nice black hair;
  • No MSG in your food as it causes hair fall.

For those seeking ethical and sustainable hair products without compromising effectiveness, Vegamour is for you. Their products are developed with utmost care for the well-being of animals and the environment.

If you can't decide to get which product suits your hair problems, try taking the quiz and find out the recommendations that they curate for you, although I will suggest getting GRO Hair Serum.


And now, you can start shopping at Vegamour.

Don't forget to watch the video on my Youtube Channel where I did a short introduction and how to apply Vegamour's Hair Serum and Scalp Detoxifying Serum. Happy Watching and Happy Shopping!


Disclaimer: The above reviews are done after personally using the GRO Hair Serum for 14 days and Detoxifying Serum twice. Still using it by the time of publishing.