Some thots to share

I shd feel glad tat I m hapi rite nw witout any commitments. C some of my frens, cos of relationship, they r like half dead half alive. For wat? I hv been in relationship too so I can say tat I was stupid in the past bt nt now.

One of tis fren, seems like the world is comin to an end after his gf left him. 3 words to say, SERVE HIM RITE! U knoe y? Cos wheneva he gt into relationship, he wil nt contact any gal pals. When he is out of relationship, he wil look for his gal pals to chat ar... tis n tat. I experience once when he n I are out of relationship at the same time. Then after tat, less contact wit him. Sms him sometimes no reply. MSN him online sometimes no reply. Ok lor fine. Frm then I dunwan to bother him liao since he gt a gf liao. He seems hapi tat time, his friendster al he n his gal's snapshots. Then nw, haha... left him. Write until like he is in living hell. Serve him rite! Nt e 1st time in relationship liao ar. Mi oso kana hurt so badly 3 yrs ago. Nw livin happily. Doin so much things which I shd hv fulfill years ago if I did nt waste time on a stupid relationship.

I change my mobile no. And I nv giv him. I dun wish to giv him. Cos he onli contact ppl when he is out of relationship. So tis kind of fren, dunwan oso can since we nt tat close. Let him continue like tat lor... As long he feels tat tis is e best way to express his sadness...

I realise breakup is nothin compare to death. If someone u love left tis world, I tink tis one is sadder than breakup. So nw, I wake up liao. Breakup is nt as hurt as Death. So y nt treasure wat u hv nw b4 u regret? A breakup means tat person is nt meant for u. So y drag on? Live yr life happily.

Nt jus tis guy fren of mine, there is another gal fren of mine same as him.

Nw she is in a relationship. So no time for mi lor. She wil simply shoot mi back tat she is busy wit her work and lots of things to clear. I wil always rem wat she say durin CNY at my fren's hse, 'I can choose to go out wit anyone, I can choose to go out wit ABC and dun ask u along'. Tis sentence I rem til nw. Since then, I nv wan to chat or sms her liao. Wat happen to her I nv ask too. She leads her own life, I lead mine. I choose to hv a few good frens will do n nt as n when she free, then she ask mi out. Nw I reali choose frens to go out wit liao. Onli those I tink they can always stay contact wit, I wil befriend. Nw, onli 5 groups of frens I wil maintain tat unique frenship wit. My poly classmates, my ite mates, 1 n onli sec sch mate.

After reading Cleo mag last nite, I m more confidence on myself for bein single. Cos gt an article, a lady who is single for 2 yrs plus is hapi wit her life nw. So y shd I feel bad? Though I envy those who r in relationship, bt they in turn envy mi too. Cos I dun hv commitments and can do anythin I wan. I dun nit to b troubled by BGR prblms, which I hate it most. Cos it wil affect mi on my work n studies. I am always e one bein a listenin ear and seldom gt ppl b my listenin ear. Tat's sad. I reali find it hard to hv a listenin ear. I dun hv to nw cos I dun hv any prblms. Haha..

I am a happy n satisfied nw. I dun wish for more. Keep pursuin e things I wan!