School Politics

Damn sickenin!!! I cant imagine tat even school hv politics. Erm... I mean tat is between my own classmates. Sick!!!

We hv tis guy as our class rep. Which I duno when did we nominate him??? I wonder. He is tat kind who speaks damn well and always in our Biz Sch Honour Roll every single semester. He thinks he can lead ppl n always talk like a lecturer. Even our lecturer hv to let him speak to e class! Can u imagine a lecturer sitting quietly at one corner, letting him speak his mind out to e whole class....??? I reali cant stand it lor. N imagine most of e lecturers or even e principal or director of our Biz Sch knows him. He gets e chance to represent our class in the forum session with e Sch Director or Principal. Everythin him... He nw currently studyin UOL degree in SIM n meanwhile studyin Diploma in SP. All bcos he wants to get in to NUS or NTU to study Law, if I'm nt wrong. Gifted student, I shd say. Damn it... At his age, I tink over 30 le lor... Nt workin bt study full time in SIM n part time in SP... Wat e f***? I knoe he damn loaded la... Bt cant stand e way he talk to everyone of us...

Sometimes, he can b nice to u. Talk to u on tis n tat. Bt recently, he being pluck by his dad, he come lecture us in class... He doesnt meant to everyone in e class bt to those who he group wit in our GBE module project. Sayin tat e report produce by his team mates is total mess... English sux.... Wat is tis? I knoe he doesnt wan ppl to pull dw his marks, m I rite? Can abt himself onli isit??? Come on... So clever then shd hv finish his undergrad courses in NUS or NTU earlier liao... Y wait until nw? I tink for my age I can finish my degree by 30yrs old liao. He lei?? Jus bcos wan to get a more recognise degree in our local uni, he dunwan anyone to b his success obstacle isit? M I rite to say tat? If I'm nt, pls correct me!!! Damn it...

And most impt, he doesnt like ppl to speak bad abt our SG government. So in class, we cannot speak freely. Even in SG we gt a speakin corner liao... In our class dun hv lor... We gt mouth bt cannot talk as we want... No bad comments on LKY la...., as long as our SG government n PAP la... He say e guys hv been tru NS so I tink he means we shd b patriotic lor... M I rite??? He gt emphasize tat even though sometime he doesnt agree to wat Government do etc, he dun speak out. He say in Straits Times gt forum for us to share our views so we shd speak there... Hello.... He already can save ppl's English no good liao... Kaoz.... Aiya enuff of him le la... As long we graduated, we go separate ways... He is jus a classmate to mi n nothin else... No frens... I dunwan a fren like him... So boastful.!!! Dunwan to say who he is... Due to different races, no discrimination...!!! Wait get caught by cyber police.

Then another prblm is 1 of my classmate. A gal who is kan cheong n sometimes selfish. Recently project, she hv show her everythin out... Always call my other group mates on the reports la... Do alreadi nt.. Send alreadi nt... etc... I hv name tis attitude, KAN CHEONG virus... In e start n doin process of the project, her virus is high till e peak. When presentation over, virus no more. Then she find her own sources, do her own part, bt nv giv e sources she found to my team mates to verified the info from her. So secretive for wat? Hey nt onli she can find resources, I can too.... I m a SEARCH ENGINE!!! Tats wat I name myself... Thick skin I know bt I can find info fast.... Bk to her. Can anyone tel mi y shd she keep her findings? She scare my team mates will change her report or wat ar...? Her English oso half past 6 jus like mi... My team mates change is okay ma... If gt grammar or vocab error... Siao lei... Nw she turn to another group to do our new project... Ok lor.. Go ahead... I kick her out in e next one... To tink tat day when we find team mates, I wan her to b in our group. Then she nv say anythin n jus turn to another group. Bitch!!! Haha... Bad hor... Bt I v straight forward de ma... She like tat do liao, tat shows she dun wan to do wit us... Scare we will pull her marks down lor... My team mates say she may hv her own reason.. Bt yr first reaction or response tells everythin. If u nv thot of doin it tat way, u wont do it de lor....

Come on la... I had enuff... I jus wan to faster complete tis Diploma n leave SP. I wan to pursue my next stage in SIM.... C all tis faces makes mi sick...

Sign off.... Nitez..