Shape Run 2006

Yeah... I completed the run! But mi too lousy. *Shame* Never win anything but win the spirit in completing the run. I am v happy today. Wow.. early in the morning saw so many ladies gathering at the meeting point. All well gear up for the run. Mi and my fren went together for the run. She too nv win anything but she is faster than mi. Haiz.. I m too lousy. Hw to compete in the Hong Leong Olympic? Think twice now. Wait v throw face if nv win. Go back office sure kana say. But u know wat? I decide to join the Real Run 2006 next mth despite is my exam month. Haha... Tis year I aim to go for lots of these events. A exposure for myself. Tis year I took part in the Big Walk 2006 too. Wit my dad. Haha... Is jus a fun walk not competitive. Haha... anyway is fun today. Had kiwi before we left. Yummy natural sweetness. N is for free. Haha... Shiok rite? Then went to collect yoghurt and vitagen. So shiok. Plus a big goodie bag. Reach home, I was so excited to show my parents what I have got back from the run. Haha... like a kid. Then slept n slept lor after bathing.. so tired. But worth it!