Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Shape Run 2006

Yeah... I completed the run! But mi too lousy. *Shame* Never win anything but win the spirit in completing the run. I am v happy today. Wow.. early in the morning saw so many ladies gathering at the meeting point. All well gear up for the run. Mi and my fren went together for the run. She too nv win anything but she is faster than mi. Haiz.. I m too lousy. Hw to compete in the Hong Leong Olympic? Think twice now. Wait v throw face if nv win. Go back office sure kana say. But u know wat? I decide to join the Real Run 2006 next mth despite is my exam month. Haha... Tis year I aim to go for lots of these events. A exposure for myself. Tis year I took part in the Big Walk 2006 too. Wit my dad. Haha... Is jus a fun walk not competitive. Haha... anyway is fun today. Had kiwi before we left. Yummy natural sweetness. N is for free. Haha... Shiok rite? Then went to collect yoghurt and vitagen. So shiok. Plus a big goodie bag. Reach home, I was so excited to show my parents what I have got back from the run. Haha... like a kid. Then slept n slept lor after bathing.. so tired. But worth it!

Popular Posts