Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

GEMS

Hmm... completed the 2 days course. Satisfied! I gt another cert le. Yeah... It is all helpful for my career wise. Since company pay one!! Haha... Hope to go more. The course was fun wit my techs al joker sia. Keke.. I gt to know more of SG. Is a shame for not knowing yr homeland. Haha.. in e class gt a cute guy but is married. Haiz.. Sian... Nvm.. Fate will lead mi to e rite one soon. Tat is how I console myself. Next course shall b the ISO awareness.. Haiz.. my boss la. Ask mi go. Tis is tellin me tat ISO audit is coming. Oh... I hate it.!! No choice. Haha... I saw my idol last nite... I went to Jolin's autograph session wit my gal fren. Yeah... Gt her signature!!! She is eva so pretty... Too bad my camera low batt. Shit!!! But saw her happi liao.. I worship her hor... My fav idol!!!!

Popular Posts