Skip to main content

NEW POST

End of an Era: Visiting Boh Geh Uncle Canteen One Last Time

Sitting outdoor under the trees As bus 117 rolled through Seletar, Singapore's modern aerospace hub, I took a moment to just look out the window and enjoy the unusually serene greenery. My destination was 398 Piccadilly,  home to the legendary Boh Geh Uncle Canteen or Canteen 398 . I wouldn't have rushed down this week if not for my dad. He had forwarded a picture of the canteen from a friend's group chat with a urgent reminder: 'Go visit and record down the place before it's gone!' Since I live nearby, I knew I couldn't miss out (or FOMO maybe). With their last day of operation officially set for 18 September 2026 , I headed out on its final week to experience this rustic piece of history for the first and one last time. Will never see such sights in Singapore again Stepping off the bus onto Piccadilly felt like stepping straight into a time machine. Hidden within distance from Seletar Camp,   Boh Geh Uncle Canteen  isn't just an ordinary eating spot, i...

GEMS

Hmm... completed the 2 days course. Satisfied! I gt another cert le. Yeah... It is all helpful for my career wise. Since company pay one!! Haha... Hope to go more. The course was fun wit my techs al joker sia. Keke.. I gt to know more of SG. Is a shame for not knowing yr homeland. Haha.. in e class gt a cute guy but is married. Haiz.. Sian... Nvm.. Fate will lead mi to e rite one soon. Tat is how I console myself. Next course shall b the ISO awareness.. Haiz.. my boss la. Ask mi go. Tis is tellin me tat ISO audit is coming. Oh... I hate it.!! No choice. Haha... I saw my idol last nite... I went to Jolin's autograph session wit my gal fren. Yeah... Gt her signature!!! She is eva so pretty... Too bad my camera low batt. Shit!!! But saw her happi liao.. I worship her hor... My fav idol!!!!

Popular Posts