Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Wild Friday!

Haha.. last Fri reali enjoy a lot. I went out wit 4 of my colleagues after work. We head on to Holland V. Shiok lor.. Nv knoe is a crazi n enjoyable nite!!! 1 of them recommend goin to Da Paolo selling Italian food. Is quite expensive. Bt I saw lots of cakes. Yummy.. Bt I had a pasta salad. Is kind of like e appetiser. Cold but stil I finish up e pasta, leavin al e veggie. Hee.. my colleagues finish them up.!!! Yum Yum... Then we walk down e lane, saw lots of restaurant and e ambience is so good. In e end we head towards e other side of Holland V. We went to Lorong Mambong, there is more crowded. Mayb is Fri nite, so restaurants are packed wit lots of ppl. We actually duno how much time in choosin the restaurant. Haha... end up we went NYDC. B4 that we went in Eski Bar. Wow.. a v good experience.!!! Is damn cool in tat room. Freezing wor...!!!! No wonder they provide winter wear. Haha.. Next time I shall jio frens there. Ok then, finally we settle down in the restaurant, gossiping la, takin pics, laffin so loud like nobody's biz... Haha.. Reali enjoy goin out wit them. Tis my 1st time joinin them for dinner. Cos is meant to celebrate 1 of our colleagues bday!!! We went off at 11plus.. Catchin last train. Haha.. So full lei tat nite. Also tat nite, my new notebook came. Haha.. Finally I gt a notebook which I pay for myself. Yeah!!!!!!!

Popular Posts