UpsEt UpsEt Upset!!

I dun like deployment. I realise I cant adapt to new environment.. I mean is quite contradicting cos when u change a new job, u nit to adjust to the new environment too but rite nw, I m jus goin to a job site where I m stil in my current co but I jus dun like... E ppl here ain't that good. Especially for some. ATTITUDE PROBLEM here lor... I dun feel like doin anythin here. Completely I nv do much things. I jus waste my time over here. Chattin online, surf net la n so for. I eat v little. Reali v little. Nt even in e mood to snack like b4. My own work in office is nt tat little too. There are things for mi to handle oso. Tat is y when I go back to office, there is sure lots of things to do. Last Sat went back I can get so irritated lor.. So mani things to do. Quotations I done a few n my boss came in n ask mi to do a few contracts which take mi alot of time. Then after done, I left wit not much time lor. Then I was not able to finish some more quotations. Sian rite? My exec nag at mi over tat. Haha.. I tink I deserve tat. I nag at him since e moment I knoe my deployment. STUPID!!!! Arrggghhh... I wan to go back office la.... Nv slp well at al lor... Damn it.... But if not bcos of this deployment, I nv realise someone tat cute. Haha.. is one of my engineer.!! Haha.. Cant believe it. He did come in office once awhile so I nt reali tat familiar wit him tat time. I came in 1 mth le nv c him until recently my boss ask him come in office help mi do some work. Then nw at job site, I almost everyday can c him lor.. Haha.. wat I like is his smile. So cute lor. Like chipmunk lei. V cute. He tat kind of skinny type, small build. Dun say le la.. Anyway I onli like his smile. Wahaha...