Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

UpsEt UpsEt Upset!!

I dun like deployment. I realise I cant adapt to new environment.. I mean is quite contradicting cos when u change a new job, u nit to adjust to the new environment too but rite nw, I m jus goin to a job site where I m stil in my current co but I jus dun like... E ppl here ain't that good. Especially for some. ATTITUDE PROBLEM here lor... I dun feel like doin anythin here. Completely I nv do much things. I jus waste my time over here. Chattin online, surf net la n so for. I eat v little. Reali v little. Nt even in e mood to snack like b4. My own work in office is nt tat little too. There are things for mi to handle oso. Tat is y when I go back to office, there is sure lots of things to do. Last Sat went back I can get so irritated lor.. So mani things to do. Quotations I done a few n my boss came in n ask mi to do a few contracts which take mi alot of time. Then after done, I left wit not much time lor. Then I was not able to finish some more quotations. Sian rite? My exec nag at mi over tat. Haha.. I tink I deserve tat. I nag at him since e moment I knoe my deployment. STUPID!!!! Arrggghhh... I wan to go back office la.... Nv slp well at al lor... Damn it.... But if not bcos of this deployment, I nv realise someone tat cute. Haha.. is one of my engineer.!! Haha.. Cant believe it. He did come in office once awhile so I nt reali tat familiar wit him tat time. I came in 1 mth le nv c him until recently my boss ask him come in office help mi do some work. Then nw at job site, I almost everyday can c him lor.. Haha.. wat I like is his smile. So cute lor. Like chipmunk lei. V cute. He tat kind of skinny type, small build. Dun say le la.. Anyway I onli like his smile. Wahaha...

Popular Posts