***==My aerobics lesson==***

Yeah... Jus come bk frm my aerobics class. Ok is fun bt blur. Mi n my fren cant catch some steps. Haha... Way to go!!! More fun comin up. Today is a tired day cos lots stretchin done in class... Bt ok la. Is part of my dieting plan so erm.. hv to bear wit it. So much fun!! U noe wat? I completed 2 puzzles each 500 pcs. My fav character Winnie the Pooh. OMG!! I hope to do more bt duno gt enuff space to put or even duno gt place to put anot.. Bt I like it! Tis is to cultivate my patience.. I done alot of puzzles in the past. There is Tweety bird, mickey mouse and on dogs cos they are so adorable. *Sweet* Mayb buyin another nxt wk. Yesterday went IMM to shop. I go Daiso n it seems tat they r in Xmas mood lor... Sellin Xmas deco liao. Hee.. I bought one onli. E rest is for myself, a body brush, 2006 organiser and a pair of earring to make. Hee... So ugly I make liao. Haiz.. U knoe one of my New Year resolution is to b more organised. Yeah.. I can do it. If nxt yr there is some improvement in mi, is real gd cos every year I wan a beta mi. Tis year 2005 is a start. Nxt yr mus hv improvement seen. GOOD!!! Jia You!!!