Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

.::My Big Plan::.

Yeah.. I gettin my new specs le.. Cost mi 200bucks. Sigh. Bt no choice. My eyes for two wks cant wear contact lens. And I dunwan tat old pair of specs. So I buy new one. Sure kana scold by Mum. Haiz.. Nvm.. Today I wil go gym after work. Dun care le. Look fat then let it b. After I slim down sure ok one. I wont feel inferior anymore. Haha.. My fren's rom day is comin le. Wow.. Most of my frens r married. When wil it b my turn? I dun even hv a bf. Haha!! Dun care lor. I realise I cant concentrate if I gt bf. Somemore I studyin in poly nw. I m someone who will easily affected by my surrounding.. Nt flexible at al. Anyway, I bought my fren a Precious Thots gift. A small one cos I'm broke after payin for e new specs. E heart tat counts. Hee.. Examinations comin in less than 2 wks. And I haven even start any revision. I tink I beta start burnin midnite oil, wkends stay at hm le. I cant afford to fail n I dun wish to. I v scare and stress nw. Haiz.. Hope exams faster over. Bless mi. I mus pass well enuff! I goin to participate in the Women's Day Out next mth. Cool man.. My 1st time participatin. Duno hw it goes. Everythin mus try rite? Is a 3hour aerobics mass workout. Cool! Mus train myself nt to b lazy le. Start to workout more. Hee.. Hope by then I m fit enuff to stan e 3 hours workout. Duno wan to jio my fren to participate anot. C hw lar.. Mayb next mth, goin to take my final theory. Too lazy le lar.. Mus buck up!!! I mus!!!!!!!! Gambade!!

Popular Posts