Your Healthy Blend on the Move with Aura Blender


If you know me well (through my blog and YouTube channel especially), you will know I love buying and sharing about kitchen gadgets. From air-fryer, pressure cooker to frying machine and more. You can look up for the reviews on my blog under the 'Product Review' label. 

I don't cook or bake well but at least I tried, with the motivation from all these kitchen gadgets. These gadgets saved me time and time again from being a lousy wifey. Small win for me!

Now, guess what? I got a new toy again to share with you all!

Presenting to you, Aura Portable Blender

Can you imagine bringing a blender with you to have fresh juices/smoothies wherever you go? I used to have a kitchen-top blender that had a bigger capacity but was a hassle to set up and wash them, and not portable like my new Aura Portable Blender.

Aura specializes in portable blenders with the mission of pioneering on-the-go nutrition that is made accessible to all for a healthy and happy lifestyle. Their flagship product, Aura Portable Blender is the most powerful, portable blender in Singapore that is created for your personal and travel use in style and convenience.

The Aura Portable Blender set comes with Aura Lids, Aura Borosilicate Glass Jar, a motor base, and a USB charging cable. You can further complete the set with an Aura Insulated Sleeve.

Can't wait to show you all what I did with my Aura Portable Blender. Let's get started!

WHAT'S BLENDING WITH AURA PORTABLE BLENDER

1. FRESH ORANGE JUICE 👌

Trying Out Aura Blender for the 1st Time - Orange Juice
Serving Size: 2
Nutrients: Vitamin C
Ingredients:
  • 2 Oranges, cut into smaller pieces
  • 200ml Water
  • 1 Cup of Ice Cubes (optional)
The first thing I did upon receiving my Aura Portable Blender was to test out on a simple juice with the oranges at home. Wow... the blending speed was powerful and fast with the Aura Nutri Extractor™ blades (6-point stainless steel blade)extract & retain up to 99% of important vitamins and minerals and the AuraVortex™ Blending Technology that pulverizes ingredients at 25,000 RPM!

I went for 2 rounds of blending because it didn't fit all the fruits in one go. I suggest a half or 3/4 filled bottle with fruits or ingredients (water not included).

2. AVOCADO BANANA SMOOTHIE 👍

My 1st Smoothie Creation - Avocado Banana
Serving Size: 1
Nutrients: Healthy Fats (Avocado) and Potassium (Banana)
Ingredients:
  • 1 Banana, cut into smaller pieces
  • Half Avocado, cut into smaller pieces
  • 200ml Milk
  • 3 Ice Cubes
  • Drizzle of Honey (optional)
The texture was so smooth with the sweetness coming from the ripe banana and honey. Definitely a nutritious drink to start off the day. Do try as it takes less than 10 mins from preparation, blending to cleaning up.

Now I can have a juice or smoothie every morning before work!

3. BLUEBERRIES ORANGE SMOOTHIE 👍

Another Unique Creation - Blueberries Orange
Serving Size: 1
Nutrients: Antioxidants (Blueberries), Vitamin C (Orange), Probiotics (Yogurt)
Ingredients:
  • 125g Blueberries
  • 1 Orange, cut into smaller pieces
  • 100g Greek Yogurt (Mango Flavoured, but you can opt for Natural Yogurt)
Sometimes, you just need some courage to try on the different combinations of fruits to get the best taste and nutrients you want. We found this combination quite unique; sweet and sour plus smooth texture.

You can say goodbye to lumpy smoothies/juices with the AuraVortex™ Blending Technology

4. AVOCADO HUMMUS 👍

Avocado Hummus for my Nachos
Serving Size: 2-3
Nutrients: Healthy Fats (Avocado)
Ingredients:
  • 1 Avocado
  • 2 cloves of Garlic, peeled
  • Garbanzo beans
  • 100g Greek Yogurt
  • 2 tbsp. lemon juice
  • Salt and Pepper
  • Olive Oil
  • Some water
Can't believe I'm making Hummus instead of salsa or cheese for my Nachos. Something new for me indeed. It tasted garlicky, at the right thickness and smooth texture. A healthy dip for my unhealthy snack. 😆

Start snacking with my homemade Avocado Hummus

AFTER THOUGHTS OF AURA PORTABLE BLENDER

1. CHARGING THE BLENDER

Charging Aura Portable Blender with a power bank

By charging for an hour through their USB charging port (cable included), you can use it for 15+ blends. With the convenience of charging, you can bring out to a picnic for fresh juices/smoothies right on the spot, or hotpot at your family or friend's place for fresh dips or sauces. Brilliant! 

I tested it with my power bank and it worked! 

2. BLENDING

Finding the right angle to blend
I think in my YT shorts and video, I mention not to overstuff the blender with your fruits or ingredients. Tested for a week and yes... the best will be half or 3/4 filled (liquid excluded). Also, cut them into smaller pieces. I always stuff them full and after that, I will turn into a bartender. Shaking, turning, and twisting till the blending starts properly instead of pulsing. Don't follow my footsteps.

3. CLEANING

I actually timed the cleaning process

Save your time and effort on washing and scrubbing. The Aura Portable Blender self-cleans easily with drops of dishwashing soap and water. Basically, it is just blending mode, and never thought that cleaning this way is fast and easy. Saving your delicate hands from all the washing. 😜

The first few times, I went for 2 rounds of cleaning before rinsing the remaining residue away. But after a week, I realized the blender was squeaky clean after 1st round and it took merely 30 seconds (I timed it). 

Air-dry by detaching the 3 parts

Note: Please do not let any water seep into the charging port and the button to prevent damage. I actually cover the button with my hand when rinsing.

BRINGING AURA PORTABLE BLENDER WITH YOU EVERYWHERE

Aura Bottle is on the move

Made a quick and straightforward Avocado Vitagen smoothie (watch my video here) to bring with me for an outdoor walk. Simply convert the Aura Portable Blender to a bottle by changing the motor base to the bottom lid. It's that simple!


Carry your bottle in Aura Insulated Sleeve, designed with a Protective Padded Waterproof Cover (Weatherproof too) and precise insulation that will keep your smoothie freshly chilled while on the move. No more condensation from the bottle to wet your bag or clothing again.

Truly meant for travelling around with style

Also after bringing it out a few times with me using the Aura Insulated Sleeve, I found it convenient with the Built-in Wrist Strap, and with the bottle in it, it still feels lightweight to carry on hand. Even with the motor base attached, the weight is manageable. In my opinion, the sleeve can act as a protector of the Aura Borosilicate Glass Jar, especially from damage (not 100% but helpful).

Having lots of fun with my Aura Portable Blender and every day, I blend smoothies and juices for myself and my husband. Drinking seems to be more convenient than eating them.😄😄

Blending and washing were swift and easy but preparation-wise, I think I will get those fruits that don't need any peeling and cutting, like berries and bananas. Or maybe buy cut fruits straight from the fruit stall. Save all the trouble! ✌️✌️

Say no more. Catch the YouTube shorts and video of Aura Portable Blender on my Channel now to see what I blend, how I wash it, and how easy to turn it from a blender to a bottle. 2-in-1 blender!


Visit their website or follow them on Instagram for the latest updates: