The Reveal | Keto Diet


So excited about the Reveal for the past month on Keto Diet. Not easy but we got there. Though at times I snack on biscuits, sodas (dilute with water) and a teeny weeny bits of rice and noodles from my hub (who literally failed this challenge), most of the time I'm quite disciplined. Even at family lunch/dinner or hang out with friends, I opt the rice/noodles or any carbs out. 💪

Read the previous posts below to understand how we (me and Hub) have progressed before this reveal.
  1. Keto Diet in a Casual Asian Way
  2. 15 Casual Ways to do Keto at Home | Keto Diet
We weigh ourselves once a week to see our progress, usually on Sundays. Mine seems faster than his. So I really need to take away rice, noodles, bread and cakes in order to drop my weight.

The Beginning:



The Reveal after 5 weeks



He dropped 1kg in total after 5 weeks from 67.5kg to 66.5kg.
And I dropped 2kg in total after 5 weeks from 58.5kg to 56.5kg.

He isn't that keen but still obliged to take on this diet with me. As his work required him to be on the move every time, he just couldn't be like me (deskbound job) taking own sweet time to think or choose what to have to keep up with the diet. Either colleagues buy for him or he will just queue for any stalls with lesser to no queue. Time is precious for him as he is packed with appointments. So rice and noodles are in his list of convenience food. Really not an ideal diet for him. Maybe a light carb meal might work for him. Probably.

For me, like I said I'm quite disciplined most of the time during these 5 weeks but might be because I'm on aligners, it would be so troublesome for me to take out and put back again as I have to brush my teeth or at least rinse with Listerine if I'm out with friends. So I tend to just stop eating and wait for main meal or sleep my crave away. I'm quite okay with this diet because I found that taking away carbs from my diet also helped me flatten my tummy.

Both of us exercise too although he did more than me but he tend to pump more upper body and run once a week because of knee pain. My running usually be 30 minutes each session and if I'm more pumped, an hour.


We really did it quite casually because also a little mindful with calories too. Read my previous post and you will know. At least I dropped 2kg by doing it casually and I follow through the High Fats, Moderate Protein and Low Carbs. I read food labels more than ever during these 5 weeks. It did helped in filtering out unhealthy food items for me.


No right or wrong ways of doing. All depends what you want to achieve by not restraining yourself too much. There is no perfect diet in the world so just find a suitable one or two diet to do it concurrently. Maybe it works or maybe not. Try it. You never try how you know it works or not.

I shall continue for another month till my health check up at the end of October and see what the doctor says about my overall health. Honestly who doesn't want a pink of health right?

Stay tune for the next post on my Salad Hunt in the CBD area with $50. Cheers!