Why I started my Foodie Tee collection

First of all, I would like to thank my followers of The Lenggu's Kitchen which aims to share homecooked food and also what we do to reduce food wastage in our cooking. This is quite meaningful to me because after I get married 5 years ago, I realized how much of money and food items gone to waste due to impulsive buying. That pains my heart and pocket. So the photos shared on IG and Facebook tend to be raw without much editing, probably just filters. Real supporters won't mind, right? I try my best because mostly, visually pleasing photos tend to attract a 2nd look. Haha...

Okay peeps. Not sure if you have noticed the recent launch of my debut Foodie Tee 'Best Foodie Friend'. Promoted on IG and Facebook but the response was totally disappointing. I received no enquiries on my debut launch. Probably doing this is gonna be a failure for me because followers may be thinking that this isn't in line with what The Lenggu's Kitchen is doing.

But why can't I do something that can express myself out as a foodie to the outside world? Why do I always need to keep them to myself and no one knows about it? Why do I want to let my ideas be taken away by others before me? Why can't I have a channel to display my ideas? Why the lack of support from the outside world? Why I simply can't expand what The Lenggu's Kitchen platform to another level which is still on FOOD? Why?

I don't understand.

All these quirky quotes or words don't come easy. It happens in my daily life inspired through looking, listening, reading, and thinking. It is like in a snap of your fingers, if you never note down, it will be gone. You will forget. So what I usually do is note it down in my phone. And with just the use of Microsoft Power Point, I come out with the simple design and send it for printing. I do not believe in using many complicated programs to do up something, even though it helps to beautify it. But this is like a trial period for me and I can't just go all the way without testing out how the world thinks of my ideas and designs. I'm not born a designer or having a creative mind.

But I just want to EXPRESS MYSELF OUT because how many 10 years do I have? What if I die the next minute? I just don't want to have any regrets in life.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay, chill. I think I should just wait a little because good things go to those who wait. I really hope so. Because I'm so afraid my effort will gone to waste.

Lastly, let me explain the idea behind my debut launch, Best Foodie Friend.





BFF does not just mean Best Friend Forever. For a foodie like me, it can also mean finding a Best Foodie Friend who shares the same foodie mind like yourself. Food is a need, not a want. Every single person needs to eat to survive, and drink too. Be it outside food or homecooked. And I used a burger to represent = equal in a cuter way. Just use your imagination.

Selling at SGD15 for a limited time only (UP: SGD25), excluding postage. Unisex sizes ranging from XS to XL. Limited pieces because in my opinion, my limited edition. You can hop on to our Facebook Page or Instagram for more enquiries. Or email at thelengguskit@gmail.com too.

Thank you for hearing me out. Greatly appreciated. 
Disclaimer: I google the burger image. Like to thank the creator because the burger looks so cute and yummy. Thank you to whoever you are.