Arrggghhhh... Piss Off

Can jus stop tat DRIVING thingy? It is drivin me MAD!!!! I jus regret lyin to my parents tat I pass my driving yrs ago... Haiz... Nw I strugglin jus to get tat out of my mind.... Bt I dun hv e mood to learn. No mood for the test which is jus on e 26 Mar!!! Sian... Reali v sian.. Waste my money!!! Sure fail de ma... One wk onli learn once.... Hw to pass? Mi no care le la... I jus dun like the process of learning..... Forget it... I goin to calculate hw much I spend tis time.... DAMN IT!

Came bk last Thurs from Hainan Island... Shit!!! Sick lor... Sian rite? At first nothin de lor... then start to LAO SAI!!!! Kaozz man.~~~ My Sat is spend at home sleeping and nv step out except for my driving lesson. Sun too.. Onli went for my Jap class then al e way at home, playin my Sims 2 game... Haha... Addicted... Collecting all the expansions. Bt tis mth spend too much le. Next mth then buy... Next mth is my birthday lei!!!! Haha.. Get my HINT???