Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Gossipin Saturday

Haha.. Is nice to mit up my ex colleagues after so mani mths since I left e company. A company which is sux!!!

Met up wit the guys at city hall. No changes on the 2 of them n 1 extra guy who is currently workin in tat company. He hates tat Boss, so do I. Hee... So hapi to c them. We gossip for the whole afternoon, sittin at Mos Burger.

Tat asshole ex boss of mine no change at al. Instead, luck is on his side sia. Y a bad ppl can hv so mani good luck comin their way??? I dun get it lor... I m damn piss off....!!! Stil e same old self, like to bad mouth ppl. They even suspect he put a voice recorder in e office to check if anyone talk bad abt him lor. Wah lau.. Can u imagine? Bad ppl stil scare of bein bad mouthin meh? Haha...

On tat day too, I finally bought my K One's third album. Haha.. Found it at HMV.... Then I realise jus last nite, CD Rama jus top up their album!!! Arrgghhh.... But does tat mean they r comin to SG soon? Hopin...

Popular Posts