Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Exam Blue

My exam is over. Bt I'm not happy at al. Cos I duno hw to do. Reali duno hw to do. Bt I wan get help for my last paper bt no one wan to help. Thot tat I can ask for help on the eve of my last paper bt kana reject cos ppl nit self study so dunwan any disturbance. On Mon 5 Feb after my exam, oso no use cos after exam nobody would hv e mood to teach me. Lucky I nv bring book cos I knoe ppl half hearted one. Onli I stil gt mood to study. Tat is because my results is nt good so I hv to study. I knoe others hv good CAs results so they no worry abt their exam. Cos they r clever bt nt me. It takes sometime for mi to understan one thing. Mayb takes mi 1 day to understan a thing but wat to do? I m like tat. Y sometimes ppl so selfish? After our last paper, when e paper is being collected, they can stil happily in front of me chat n say this time round sure gt a B for tat paper liao... Fine lor. Nw I c e true colours. I m a weak student bt frm Year 3 onwards, I m nt goin to b a weaklin anymore. I hate tat feelin. So sad. No use argue wit ppl cos it makes u more piss off!!!!

Back to work today. So much things for mi to clear b4 CNY... Haiz.. ISO comin le. Wrong time too.. I goin on tour n everythin book le. So I wont care anymore. I settle al my ISO files n get the others to handle for me. Sick n tired of work n study at the same time. So tiring... Tat's nt e kind of life I wan... I nit some freedom... Relax myself n dun tire myself out.

Hw I wish I could work in other countries!!! Living standard nt tat high. Nw Singapore goin to adjust GST to 7%. Can die lor... Tat means my sch fee will go higher. Touchwood hor... If I fail my paper, hw? I nit to pay extra for tat paper lei... Pray hard to GOD I wont fail...

Popular Posts