August Fever!

Haha.. I'm back once again. Jus today, I completed the New Balance Real Run @ Sentosa. Not bad. A good progress from Shape Run 5km to Real Run 10km. Wat is next? I thot I can participate in the Army Half Marathon but due to the fact that I will be attending my BEC on Sun, too bad! I may try the Standard Chart Run and 2nd linkway run. Shiok shiok!!! Yeah!!! My foot is achin. Long time no run. Where got time? My exam period but lucky next Tue is my last paper! God bless! Hopefully al pass. I do scare wor!!! My co. is organising a bowlin tournament and preparation is almost there le. Haha... Trophy not done, catering not done! But at least the date, time, venue al set. Hope everythin goes well. Me being in the committee cant turn up cos I m on course.!!! C lor.. Maybe can go. Mus check the timing first. Talkin abt my co., recently a lot of people resign. As usual, the fact that our co.'s turnover rate is too high! As long I know I will be the next in 2 yrs time. Haha.. after I get my diploma. Ok back to the topic. Is the Finance div. Hmm.. The Manager resign and her ppl al follow her except for 2, who was rejected their resignation. Haha!!! Anyway I will stay away from gossips lor. In office no one can keep secret but onli ME!!! I will talk to onli those who is close to me. But I oso will keep alot to myself to avoid any stupid gossipers in the office. My div is good enuff. Live happily there. Is beta workin wit guys than gals. Lucky my boss is a man. Lady boss abit difficult to work wit. Aiya dun care le... Their own fighting in the office doesn't concern mi. They are jus nothin beta to do. Haha... Wahaha!!! I wil jus laff inside my heart when ppl talk tis n tat abt tis n tat. Haha... I jus like to listen to gossips. I enjoy it. Haizz... After my exam, go back office sure lots of things to do. I got to settle my minutes for 2 meetings, my monthly report, my service order!! Arrgghhh... worst, my filing of the quotations!!! I am goin to die liao!