Skip to main content

NEW POST

Singapore Reimagined through A Local Scenic Traveler’s Eyes

They say Singapore is small, fast-paced, modern and in foreigners' eyes: man-made. But if you slow down and change your angle, it’s also incredibly scenic with histories going back to the 1800s - 1900s. And not just that, it is a free walkable tour. Or maybe you can cycle around too by spending a small amount to rent a bicycle. As a local Singaporean, it’s easy to take the streets we walk every day for granted. But lately, I’ve been picking up my camera again to look at my home country through the eyes of a traveler. No rushing, no text-heavy guides. Just Singapore, reimagined. By Your Truly. FULLERTON SQUARE How to get there: Alight at Raffles Place MRT Station, take Exit G . The interchange station in CBD area, serving the North-South Line (NSL) and East-West Line (EWL). The Fullerton Hotel Singapore with Marina Bay Sands in the background Cavenagh Bridge with The Fullerton Hotel in the background The former General Post Office and the Exchange Anderson Bridge  is par...

~~Happening wOr~~

Haha.. for mani days nv blog liao lei.. Hee.. Start wit nw. Feel so lazi after e long holidays. Stil, my view of my shitty boss nv changed. Haha.. Though he give mi ang bao ($12 onli), bt to mi is nothin. I giv him 2 oranges lor. Hmm.. He nv return mi too lei. Nvm.. Who cares? Last fri, went MOS with my frens after my test in sch. One fun n crazi nite.. E q is as usual, long bt fast. We drink, we dance n take pics. Wowww... Explorin ard wit my gals who 1st time been there. Fun.. Bt v pack lor later in e nite. Reach hm abit high liao. Haha!! Then e day, went visiting lor wit my parents to Pasir Ris, a old neighbour of my mum. When we reach there is rainin like hell lor.. Then my pants wet, so is my hands. Keep complainin on e way there. Hee.. Wow.. e house is 2 storey n spacious man. Hee.. Hw I wish I had a hse like tat. To n fro Pasir Ris take almost 2hrs. Sian lor. BT nvm.. Gt two ang bao I hapi le. Hee.. goin there is because my mum say she dunwan jus go there giv ang bao to other ppl's children so I go lor. Shiok ar. Gain back 20bucks. Worth e trip. Hee... Then reach hm liao al e way watch tv. Next day go aerobics. Haiz.. thot can go gym bt my fren not free. Goin to Sentosa for a tan. Wah lau.. So good. Bt my figure nt bad yet. N skin gt problem. sIAN RITE! Nvm. In e late afternoon, my cousins came. My aunt n uncle al came. We had steamboat for dinner. Everyone eat happily. N mi eat overshot. Sian la.. New Year I nv control lei. Shit.!! Arrrgghh... Sickening.. Anyway.. mi stil ongoin my diet lor. Haha... Dun care. Til I get back to e figure which I dare to REVEAL my waist!!! Haha...

Popular Posts