Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

~~Happening wOr~~

Haha.. for mani days nv blog liao lei.. Hee.. Start wit nw. Feel so lazi after e long holidays. Stil, my view of my shitty boss nv changed. Haha.. Though he give mi ang bao ($12 onli), bt to mi is nothin. I giv him 2 oranges lor. Hmm.. He nv return mi too lei. Nvm.. Who cares? Last fri, went MOS with my frens after my test in sch. One fun n crazi nite.. E q is as usual, long bt fast. We drink, we dance n take pics. Wowww... Explorin ard wit my gals who 1st time been there. Fun.. Bt v pack lor later in e nite. Reach hm abit high liao. Haha!! Then e day, went visiting lor wit my parents to Pasir Ris, a old neighbour of my mum. When we reach there is rainin like hell lor.. Then my pants wet, so is my hands. Keep complainin on e way there. Hee.. Wow.. e house is 2 storey n spacious man. Hee.. Hw I wish I had a hse like tat. To n fro Pasir Ris take almost 2hrs. Sian lor. BT nvm.. Gt two ang bao I hapi le. Hee.. goin there is because my mum say she dunwan jus go there giv ang bao to other ppl's children so I go lor. Shiok ar. Gain back 20bucks. Worth e trip. Hee... Then reach hm liao al e way watch tv. Next day go aerobics. Haiz.. thot can go gym bt my fren not free. Goin to Sentosa for a tan. Wah lau.. So good. Bt my figure nt bad yet. N skin gt problem. sIAN RITE! Nvm. In e late afternoon, my cousins came. My aunt n uncle al came. We had steamboat for dinner. Everyone eat happily. N mi eat overshot. Sian la.. New Year I nv control lei. Shit.!! Arrrgghh... Sickening.. Anyway.. mi stil ongoin my diet lor. Haha... Dun care. Til I get back to e figure which I dare to REVEAL my waist!!! Haha...

Popular Posts