~~Happening wOr~~

Haha.. for mani days nv blog liao lei.. Hee.. Start wit nw. Feel so lazi after e long holidays. Stil, my view of my shitty boss nv changed. Haha.. Though he give mi ang bao ($12 onli), bt to mi is nothin. I giv him 2 oranges lor. Hmm.. He nv return mi too lei. Nvm.. Who cares? Last fri, went MOS with my frens after my test in sch. One fun n crazi nite.. E q is as usual, long bt fast. We drink, we dance n take pics. Wowww... Explorin ard wit my gals who 1st time been there. Fun.. Bt v pack lor later in e nite. Reach hm abit high liao. Haha!! Then e day, went visiting lor wit my parents to Pasir Ris, a old neighbour of my mum. When we reach there is rainin like hell lor.. Then my pants wet, so is my hands. Keep complainin on e way there. Hee.. Wow.. e house is 2 storey n spacious man. Hee.. Hw I wish I had a hse like tat. To n fro Pasir Ris take almost 2hrs. Sian lor. BT nvm.. Gt two ang bao I hapi le. Hee.. goin there is because my mum say she dunwan jus go there giv ang bao to other ppl's children so I go lor. Shiok ar. Gain back 20bucks. Worth e trip. Hee... Then reach hm liao al e way watch tv. Next day go aerobics. Haiz.. thot can go gym bt my fren not free. Goin to Sentosa for a tan. Wah lau.. So good. Bt my figure nt bad yet. N skin gt problem. sIAN RITE! Nvm. In e late afternoon, my cousins came. My aunt n uncle al came. We had steamboat for dinner. Everyone eat happily. N mi eat overshot. Sian la.. New Year I nv control lei. Shit.!! Arrrgghh... Sickening.. Anyway.. mi stil ongoin my diet lor. Haha... Dun care. Til I get back to e figure which I dare to REVEAL my waist!!! Haha...