Skip to main content

NEW POST

Singapore Reimagined through A Local Scenic Traveler’s Eyes

They say Singapore is small, fast-paced, modern and in foreigners' eyes: man-made. But if you slow down and change your angle, it’s also incredibly scenic with histories going back to the 1800s - 1900s. And not just that, it is a free walkable tour. Or maybe you can cycle around too by spending a small amount to rent a bicycle. As a local Singaporean, it’s easy to take the streets we walk every day for granted. But lately, I’ve been picking up my camera again to look at my home country through the eyes of a traveler. No rushing, no text-heavy guides. Just Singapore, reimagined. By Your Truly. FULLERTON SQUARE How to get there: Alight at Raffles Place MRT Station, take Exit G . The interchange station in CBD area, serving the North-South Line (NSL) and East-West Line (EWL). The Fullerton Hotel Singapore with Marina Bay Sands in the background Cavenagh Bridge with The Fullerton Hotel in the background The former General Post Office and the Exchange Anderson Bridge  is par...

New Beginning

27 February 2020

More than a month ago when I got down to write out my feelings about job interviews.

How annoying and frustrating it is to be asked 'Why did you just quit without finding a job first?'.
Mind your own business. Quit w/o a job doesn't mean I'm bad or lousy, whatever you can think of.
Just the way I want it to be.

Period.

Now, I'm done with it. Got a job on my 5th interview since Nov 2019.
Congrats.

Either they are easy with their selection, or just my luck has come.
Either way, I'm happy.
At least they never really ask in details about that annoying question.

3rd week on the job. Still surviving. Just need time to adapt.

Till then...

Popular Posts