Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

I wonder... ponder again..

He is always tinkin tat I'm crazy bt I dun tink I m. Cos I tink I m jus to engross in him and hw tis relationship will be. Bein impatient is always e way I m. I jus wan tis thing to happen at once n I m v impatient in terms of waiting. Mayb I m reali too rush over some things.. He himself said to mi b4 tat after two yrs, we shall get married. N u noe wat kind of person I m. When a guy tells mi tis, I wil reali believe it n wil always hv his words in mind. N it makes mi get paranoid when we quarrel or when there is a slight change of his attitude. I jus feel uneasy n wont b able to take it. Tell mi wat shd I do. I gt al e thots abt our weddin etc.. Where to hold, hw I wan e style to b (he likes simple so everythin shall b as simple).... Bt I jus duno y our quarrels become real often n things get so bad tat he even shouted at mi, sayin those hurtful things like m I e rite wifey type for him or he doesnt love mi cos I always scold him... Simply dun like.. I duno wat to do rite nw abt us. I jus noe tat I wan to gain bk al my confidence n b a lady which guys wil find attractive nt bcos of looks (cos I'm nt pretty) bt by my personality n confidence. A confidence lady is e most attractive one... Haiz.. Too bad I put on so much weight n had a hard time controllin my appetite n too lazi to exercise.. Even though I hv found someone tat fit in my kind of bf criteria n tat is an exercise type n can motivate mi to exercise... He fit in al my criteria except for his height. Bt is ok cos I dun reali care when I reali love him.. So overall, he is my one n no one else can take him away frm mi... He is e one...

Popular Posts