Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

=+ New Beginning +=

It has been a wk plus since I started my new job. Satisfy at e moment. Duno wat wil happen next! Bt rite nw, I stil hapi wit my job, my boss, colleagues n e environment. But heard tat politics is v jia lat in e company. Haiz.. Jus avoid those ppl lor, wat to do? I jus wish to stay in e co. for at least til I graduate frm Poly. At least by then, I learn lots of things. So I mus make myself hapi at work, get along well wit those who dun hv ulterior motive. My Year 2 Sem 1 start le.. My Financial Accounting is nothin but drivin mi nuts!!! I reali hate Accounts lor yet I cant escape frm it. HR is my fav n is my goal of scoring Distinction. Tats y I v hardworkin for this module. Biz Stat abit complicating bt hope to learn it fast la... Lastly my Report Writing and Presentation Skills is my another module, aiming for Distinction. I tag team wit my buddy in class to do the project. Haha.. We r e best partners. I dunwan let anythin affect my goals for tis 2 modules, even my work in e day. After 17 June, I dun nit scare tat I breach the contract wit e job agency. Shiok ar!!! Yesterday after lunch, my colleagues and I were abt to go bk office when one of them saw some cutie things in a shop. OMG!!! Al those fav cartoon characters lor.. especially gt my fav Pooh Bear. We 3 gals bought so much. Haha.. It is jus too cute le lor... N reasonable price actually. Haha.. Wahaha.. We r goin again mayb next wk... C if there is any new stuff.. Had lunch at Subway last wk.. Lots of veggie in the sandwich lor.. Shiok ar!!! Nv eat olive b4 n tasted it on tat day. Yummy..... Enuff of my workplace. My fren jus came bk frm Japan. Wow.. good hor she... I wan to go.. I wan save up enuff $$$ for my trip to Japan too next yr Mar or Apr... I wish to go lots of place. Bt hope gt e time... I haven even fulfill my Taiwan trip lor.. Too bz le wit work, studies and my activities. Anyway best way to save up $$$$ ma...

Popular Posts